Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

KR calls out Roland

Had a chat with KR in the car park today and boy did he not hold back.

According to him RD has pulled the plug on 4 players this week including Gleeson from Birmingham and Carruthers from Sheffield United, all deals agreed before hand too.

KR also said that he had spoken to RD this week via phone where he called him an idiot several times, which took RD by suprise.

KR was quite forthcoming with the info and didnt need any encouraging.

KR also alluded that all of the squad got told before Christmas that RD was selling and since then form has dropped off.

Comments

• cafc999 said:

Had a chat with KR in the car park today and boy did he not hold back.

According to him RD has pulled the plug on 4 players this week including Gleeson from Birmingham and Carruthers from Sheffield United, all deals agreed before hand too.

KR also said that he had spoken to RD this week via phone where he called him an idiot several times, which took RD by suprise.

KR was quite forthcoming with the info and didnt need any encouraging.

KR also alluded that all of the squad got told before Christmas that RD was selling and since then form has dropped off.

Was this before or after the game?
  • Both quality players too
  • It fits with his press conference in the week and body language today Stu, lets hope the fool sells soon so we can all move on, it is a hard place for him (KR) though as he is f@cked if Roland stays and sacked if Roland sells.
  • Sponsored links:

• More convenient excuses for Robinson. Does the takeover talk force him to make poor decisions game to game then? Why the hell would we need Carruthers? I assume Ricky was going the other way then?
  • Well if Robbo digs his heels in in some way or another, he at least is showing some gumption after being so fulsome towards the regime when he first arrived.
    One not unimaginable scenario is Duchatelet remains, Robinson departs, and Jacko becomes manager.
  • I have sympathy with the position he is in but as I have said before he has accepted rolands silver shilling knowing full well what he is like ....theres a takeover pending so presumably this is Robinson s big chance to make an impression on the new owners rather than see all this as a demotivator...same for the squad applies in my view

It's obvious the takeover has had an effect but the fans shouldn't be fooled by this ..the players and Kr are professionals....Kr often tries to get the fans onside ...all he needs to do is get the players playing and win matches and the fans will follow

Obviously I am disappointed we cant strengthen squad but I am just as upset at this reaction...maybe we will strengthen squad if takeover happens in the window but without him as manager
    Maybe he knows his goose is already cooked
  • Sponsored links:

• I doubt KR, who has mostly been a suckup his whole time here, would say that to someone who could fire him. Which makes me think perhaps RD cannot.
  • Gleeson would have been an awesome signing - I wanted us to sign him when he went to Birmingham!!
  • Honestly wouldn't believe anything that bloke says anyway.

You think he’s lying ?
  • KR also said that he wouldn't be suprised if Holmes was sold.

This was all before the match
  • Shame, I quite like Robbo but can see him getting the heave ho now.

Jackson or Bowyer to step up temporarily?
  • edited January 2018