Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non-Charlton January Transfers 2018 Thread (Deadline Day Page 6)

Comments

• Quote from the BBC website about Aubayemang:

"During his stay with the Bundesliga club the only major trophy he won was the German Cup in 2017."

Oh dear, he doesn't think he's going to win things at Arsenal does he?
  • Tyler Roberts... recalled from Walsall by West Brom to be sold to Leeds for £2.5m - He's not the guy who scored the own goal, yet did play against us... Cant say I noticed him that much when we beat him
  • Deadline day is such a shitshow. The biggest story they have at the moment is some guy joining Stoke, who is currently in Paris due to visa issues.

They've gone to Everton's training ground about 5 times in 2 hours too
  • Tyler Roberts... recalled from Walsall by West Brom to be sold to Leeds for £2.5m - He's not the guy who scored the own goal, yet did play against us... Cant say I noticed him that much when we beat him

Yes, he certainly didn't stand out that day

Walsall down to 2 Roberst now

Scored against us the first time we played them this season I think? My girlfriend works with his dad so I got grief from her colleagues.
  • Not a transfer, but Ozil has signed a new deal at Arsenal

Surprised at this, especially after Sanchez leaving
  • edited January 2018
    A mystery league one club has bid for Devante Cole, unless Konsa is off almost no chance it’s us.
  • Probably Wigan if they are losing Powell
  • Sponsored links:

• Was very good in League one when on loan to the Massives.
  • Dizzle said:

Probably Wigan if they are losing Powell

They’re in the middle of a takeover themselves so hard to say.
  • A mystery league one club has bid for Devante Cole, unless Konsa is off almost no chance it’s us.

Could be Scunthorpe after selling a player yesterday.

I think that was Cory Roberts or something
  • uie2 said:

Tyler Roberts... recalled from Walsall by West Brom to be sold to Leeds for £2.5m - He's not the guy who scored the own goal, yet did play against us... Cant say I noticed him that much when we beat him

There were three Roberts' that played against us for Walsall the other week

Liam Roberts was the Goalkeeper | Kory Roberts was the Defender who scored the own goal.
    Tyler Roberts was playing up front (I think) with Amadou Bakayoko who did impress me
  • Tyler Roberts was completely neutralised by Konsa
  • edited January 2018

uie2 said:

Tyler Roberts... recalled from Walsall by West Brom to be sold to Leeds for £2.5m - He's not the guy who scored the own goal, yet did play against us... Cant say I noticed him that much when we beat him

Liam Roberts was the Goalkeeper | Kory Roberts was the Defender who scored the own goal.
    Tyler Roberts was playing up front (I think) with Amadou Bakayoko who did impress me
    Oh come on I got Kory right abate spelling it with a C ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• uie2 said:

uie2 said:

Oh come on I got Kory right abate spelling it with a C ;)
    Ah I see what you meant in your last post...

I didnt realise you were simply refering to Kory Roberts as the person who scored to O.G
  • Chelsea finally get a striker, Giroud for £18m
  • Giroud to Chelsea.
  • Good move for club and player imo. Would've once said I'm surprised Arsenal let him go there but not anymore.
  • Saw yesterday that Chelsea signed Emerson Palmiere for £17m. A left back / left wingback. Da Silva falls further down the pecking order. If we get takenover & have serious money / get promoted I reckon we should offer Chelsea a few million for Da Silva as he's never going to play for them.
  • Chelsea finally get a striker, Giroud for £18m

That's ridiculous. Great business by Arsenal that.
  • Saw yesterday that Chelsea signed Emerson Palmiere for £17m. A left back / left wingback. Da Silva falls further down the pecking order. If we get takenover & have serious money / get promoted I reckon we should offer Chelsea a few million for Da Silva as he's never going to play for them.

He’s only 19 - he’s not going to leave Chelsea just yet imo. He’s probably on good wedge already and won’t give that up just yet.
  • A mystery league one club has bid for Devante Cole, unless Konsa is off almost no chance it’s us.

Of all the forwards we were linked with this winter, he was my first choice.
  • Really underrated player is Giroud, imho.

rate him highly personally. he's like a poor mans kermorgant which is no slight on Giroud, no mortal can top Yann.

I would create my attack around someone like him, cant understand wenger side-lining him but then again there's a lot I don't quite understand when it comes to wenger.