Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non-Charlton January Transfers 2018 Thread (Deadline Day Page 6)

Comments

• Big Sam has said that with Aaron Lennon leaving for Burnley, there is no way Lookman will leave on loan
  • Oldham sign a striker.............from Wolves.

Duckens Nazon. May not have played much in this country but on-loan at Coventry this season & scored 8 in 24.

So, Wolves have a proper striker that has been playing regularly this season & we ask them for a player that's been out injured & not played a league game this season.........and is not a recognised striker.

well played all concerned.

Its actually 6 goals in 21 league games
    And thats in league 2.

Lets see who has scored more League 1 goals by the end of the season
    Yeah i counted cup games as well
  • Big Sam has said that with Aaron Lennon leaving for Burnley, there is no way Lookman will leave on loan

Trouble is Lennon went but Walcott came in so Lookman is no higher in the pecking order.
  • Lennon not gone yet.
  • Chrispy51 said:
    He looks a lot happier than he did when he signed for Everton....

imageimageimage
    He’s got a great manager in Dyche and I hope he does really well for them.
  • dizzee said:

Chrispy51 said:

imageimageimage
    He’s got a great manager in Dyche and I hope he does really well for them.
    I bet his agent and family told him 1000 times to smile for the photo!
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42867615

West Brom sign Sturridge on loan. A great signing IF they can keep him fit.
  • Cahill confirmed by Millwall
  • Sponsored links:

• Chrispy51 said:

imageimageimage
    About a third as sad I would say.

The man, the myth, the legend. What a time to be alive.

Feel a bit sorry for Harry Toffolo. A solid signing that was dwarfed by the return of the messiah.

Feel a bit sorry for Harry Toffolo. A solid signing that was dwarfed by the return of the messiah.
    Who?
  • Redrobo said:

Cahill confirmed by Millwall

Who?
    Tim Cahill, mate :wink:
  • It appears from what I've been told this morning, Llorente is moving on from Spurs already. Chelsea have been sniffing around him for a while and is his likely destination.
    Seems strange given it will free up Batshuayi to go to Dortmund which will likely see Aubameyang end up at Arsenal.
  • Weren't we "linked" with Miller in the summer?
    This is an excellent story...

Peterborough United owner Darragh MacAnthony says striker Ricky Miller is "driving me mad" by turning down chances to leave the League One club.

Miller, 28, joined from Dover last summer but has not scored in 13 games.

"It hasn't worked out, we see value in him, all these clubs see value in him," MacAnthony told BBC Cambridgeshire.

"He'd prefer a move closer to home - typical footballers - but I'm not willing to do that, the club closer to home isn't even competing financially.

"Ricky's turned down about five different clubs. He's turning loads of them down and it's driving me mad because he's not going to get game time here.

"If he's going to base it on geography and whatever else he's in the wrong industry - if you're going to base moves on geography being a football player, don't play football."
  • JohnBoyUK said:

It appears from what I've been told this morning, Llorente is moving on from Spurs already. Chelsea have been sniffing around him for a while and is his likely destination.
    Seems strange given it will free up Batshuayi to go to Dortmund which will likely see Aubameyang end up at Arsenal.

thought Chelsea were signing Giroud, meaning Dortmund can sign Batshuayi so meaning Aubameyang can move to Arsenal.

Peterborough United owner Darragh MacAnthony says striker Ricky Miller is "driving me mad" by turning down chances to leave the League One club.

"It hasn't worked out, we see value in him, all these clubs see value in him," MacAnthony told BBC Cambridgeshire.

"He'd prefer a move closer to home - typical footballers - but I'm not willing to do that, the club closer to home isn't even competing financially.

"Ricky's turned down about five different clubs. He's turning loads of them down and it's driving me mad because he's not going to get game time here.

"If he's going to base it on geography and whatever else he's in the wrong industry - if you're going to base moves on geography being a football player, don't play football."
    Looking at his career on wikipedia, he's had about 20 clubs in 12 years so i'm surprised he cares that much about the location of the clubs after him
  • Sponsored links:

Looking at his career on wikipedia, he's had about 20 clubs in 12 years so i'm surprised he cares that much about the location of the clubs after him

Also hadn't realised he was in our academy.

He’s the player we alledgedly bid £250k for before he’d actually joined them.

Also hadn't realised he was in our academy.

His record suggests someone who's a prolific goalscorer in non league football, but who struggles in a higher league
  • JohnBoyUK said:

It appears from what I've been told this morning, Llorente is moving on from Spurs already. Chelsea have been sniffing around him for a while and is his likely destination.

thought Chelsea were signing Giroud, meaning Dortmund can sign Batshuayi so meaning Aubameyang can move to Arsenal.

Well I agree, that's the general consensus everywhere...
    P
  • Maybe its

Giroud to Spurs
    Llorente to Chelsea
    Batshuyai to Dortmund
    Aubameyang to Arsenal

?!?!

Stranger things have happened
  • Redrobo said:

Who?
    The ex Everton player. Good player in his day but now 38. Let us know how he gets on if he plays. Makes JJ look young!
  • Chrispy51 said:

imageimageimage
    We cant really talk after KaiKai"s face
  • Redrobo said:

Redrobo said:

Who?
    The ex Everton player. Good player in his day but now 38. Let us know how he gets on if he plays. Makes JJ look young!
    That's the one. 38? Pah, it is but a number.

I'll let you know how he does. He also makes JJ look like an amateur :wink:
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42873612

£57m for Laporte, a defender who hasn't even got a full cap for France
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42873612

£57m for Laporte, a defender who hasn't even got a full cap for France

Huge money, but he is class! Tough for a young French CB with Varane, Koscielny and Umtiti ahead of you.