Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The bottle thrower

12346»

Comments

• JamesSeed said:

Sounds like they could do with a bit of bottle,
    So fair play.

Seriously? You're supporting someone chucking stuff at a Charlton player? Or any player for that matter?
    Haha it was a joke, one that I thought was obvious. I don’t care if someone did or didn’t throw a bottle at someone to be honest.
    Thats alright then. Just let me know where you sit & I'll make sure I have plenty with me on sat.
    I think Greenie Jnr has got a bit of American in him as well.
  • My parents bought me Gary Mabbut's autobiography to try and cheer me up when I was first diagnosed with diabetes. He wrote that just after he returned after his diagnosis, he was playing at Everton and someone threw a bag of sweets at him and shouted "eat those you spastic"

Didn't make me feel better to be honest.

Did he eat em?
  • I remember Gazza picking up Mars bars thrown at him and eating em
  • sam3110 said:

Whoever it was, what a muggy, cowardly they are.

I'd love to see them square to a 6'5" athletic black man in real life, would probably shit themselves

what the fuck has that got to do with the price of fish?
    Beat me to it totally pointless

• sam3110 said:

Whoever it was, what a muggy, cowardly they are.

I'd love to see them square to a 6'5" athletic black man in real life, would probably shit themselves

what the fuck has that got to do with the price of fish?
    Beat me to it totally pointless

No need to see Sams internet history! ;0)
  • I remember Gazza picking up Mars bars thrown at him and eating em

Saw Gazza do this at the old Den when playing for England B (Paul Williams also in the squad/side). He picked it up, tore the wrapper off, received a pass in midfield, strode forward a few yards, took a bite and laid off a pass before taking another munch. The locals lapped it up.