Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wigan v Charlton - Player Marks

2»

Comments

• Cheers Katrien x
  • Amos - 7 - we defended so well that he actually didn't have as much to do as you have expected. Still a competent performance. If only he could kick.
    Konsa - 7.5 -
    Sarr - 8 - not always a fan of his, but did very well last night. Didn't mess about and was played on his weaker side.
    Lennon - 7.5 - excellent until he got injured
    Dasilva - 7
    Kashi - 6.5 -
    Jackson -7 - still a good player to come in and added leadership. Struggled last 10 minutes
    Aribo - 7.5 - developing into a very good player. Why does,'t he take free kicks and corners?
    Marshall - 7,5 - marks mainly a defender. Often shown his strength. Was picked out by a Wigan fan as being our best player.
    Ahearne-Grant - 8.5 - fantastic effort and doing 2 or 3 players work up front. Shame he didn't finish it with a goal but he was doing everything alone.
    Magennis - 6 - perhaps the one disappointment, didn't really do much and is too slow to play wide regularly. Did add some height to protect Dasilva.
    Holmes n/a - weaker tham Marshall and it was noticeable the gaps opening up.
    Dijksteel n/a - looked very competent again
  • Amos 7
    Konsa 8
    Sarr 9
    Lennon 6.5
    Dasilva 8
    Kashi 8
    Jackson 6.5
    Aribo 7.5
    Marshall 6.5
    Ahearne-Grant 7
    Magennis 7
    Holmes n/a
    Dijksteel n/a

Will come back and write something later just didn't want to forget.
  • 9! Did we win 3-0 or something. These marks are ridiculous in a bang average third division stalemate. Fucking ridiculous overstatement of game and performances.
  • edited December 2017

9! Did we win 3-0 or something. These marks are ridiculous in a bang average third division stalemate. Fucking ridiculous overstatement of game and performances.

A person after my own heart @Leuth :wink:
  • edited December 2017
    :heartbreak:
  • 9! Did we win 3-0 or something. These marks are ridiculous in a bang average third division stalemate. Fucking ridiculous overstatement of game and performances.

Was't there but us on a bad run with skeleton squad went to home of top of table side who banged in 7 away and defended manfully.
  • My apologies didn’t understand we were marking on desperation/ relief factor. Was that comparable to threat faced and threat posed at Bradford?
    Was it fuck. I’ll stick to my view, bang average.
  • edited December 2017
    Leuth said:

:heartbreak:

Naby Leuth
  • Sponsored links:

• Amos 7
    Konsa 7
    Sarr 5
    Lennon 5
    Dasilva 7
    Kashi 6
    Jackson 6
    Aribo 6.5
    Marshall 6
    Ahearne-Grant 6
    Magennis 5
    Holmes n/a
    Dijksteel n/a
    Can't see where some of these high scores are from, for example Sarr played ball to opposition at least three times in dangerous positions from weak clearances similar for Kashi. I think the point has gone to some heads!

Sarr was everywhere, put his body on the line and got stuck in. Yes he made a few errors but more than made up for them with so many crucial interventions. A bit like Holmes who makes plenty of Trump like passes, yet I would have him in the team any time...
  • My apologies didn’t understand we were marking on desperation/ relief factor. Was that comparable to threat faced and threat posed at Bradford?
    Was it fuck. I’ll stick to my view, bang average.

Digging people out for their marks shows a lack of class, don't be like @Leuth !