Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wigan v Charlton - Post Match Thread

124»

Comments

• Options
    Just seen the media pic Busterblitz. Not only did they get you crossing your arms and singing VFR, they got the bloke who belted out "down the middle Amos" at every free kick, wearing a santa hat, just in front of you. I'd have moved if I were you.
  • Options
    Jesus, we are in 9th. Rotherham is ahead of us? Really?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Yeah great result!! But of course Roland OUT!!!!!!
  • Options
    HandG said:

All been said already but a good solid performance with Harry Lennon shoring up the defence brilliantly. Being a bit greedy (probably because I was at the game) I wish we had gone for it a bit more as I was very unimpressed with Wigan and fancied we could have nicked a win. A decent point though but will mean nothing if we don't pick up six points from these next two home games.

Went to Anfield on Saturday so my son could witness Premier League football and also to see Joe Gomez -he was as impressive as ever although should be moved inside as he is a better centre half than Matip and Loveren. Had to laugh at Leicester singing "it's just a ground full of tourists" - it seemed like everyone was there for the first time ever, even saw people punching the air when they got through the ticket gate. It was in huge contrast to the miserable Wigan fans the night before-you would never have thought they were top of the league.....

I was in the Salford Quays area on Saturday afternoon, and had a walk around Old Trafford at 2:30. This was 3 hours before Man U's game kicked off, but there were loads of people around, taking photos in awe etc! I couldn't believe the number of "half and half" scarves on sale from all the vendors outside, I guess it's the ultimate souvenir for the football tourist to remember your game at OT, that famous 0-0 against Southampton :smile: