Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wigan v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• I am surprised we haven't gone behind yet - COYRs please surprise me some more
  • ***MAGENNIS WINS, RATHER THAN GIVES AWAY, A FREE KICK***
  • Leuth said:

***MAGENNIS WINS, RATHER THAN GIVES AWAY, A FREE KICK***

He’ll have a shot that goes within 15 yards of the goal next.
  • Dan Burn is their best player btw imo, getting past him is going to be one hell of a task
  • 24' Lennon with a solid header out of the box to clear the danger from a left-win cross.

0-0 #cafc
  • Was it a 2 finger salute ?
  • If only we had a bit more quality up top - they ain’t great at the back.
  • 24' Chance! Ahearne-Grant whips in a dangerous, low cross which was attacked by a sliding Jackson, but Wigan just about get it away. #cafc
  • We have looked quite good these last 5 minutes or so
  • Sponsored links:

• Wigan Athletic

Verified account

@LaticsOfficial
    30s30 seconds ago
    More
    24' Danger for Latics at the back, Ahearne-Grant's cross from the right fizzed through the area, but nobody in red could make a connection. (0-0)
  • Who's right, me or ricky_otto? :D

Actually, I think that aside from Burn they probably are a bit dodgy at the back. But he is easily a Championship player
  • 27'
    Foul by Nick Powell (Wigan Athletic).

Posted at
    27'
    Mark Marshall (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
  • Leuth said:

***MAGENNIS WINS, RATHER THAN GIVES AWAY, A FREE KICK***

He’ll have a shot that goes within 15 yards of the goal next.
    If he wins a header it'll be a Magennis hat trick
  • 28' Great build-up play from the Addicks eventually wins a corner... #cafc
  • We’ve done better than I thought already. I’m gonna switch off now and put my thumbs in my ears :triumph:
  • Leuth said:

Who's right, me or ricky_otto? :D

Actually, I think that aside from Burn they probably are a bit dodgy at the back. But he is easily a Championship player

I think it’s probably a draw.
  • 29' ....Marshall's corner is cleared at the near post. #cafc
  • Mark Marshall must never take another set-piece
  • 30' Wigan win a corner at the other end... #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• I’m liking Marshall at set pieces
  • Wigan Athletic

Verified account

@LaticsOfficial
    8s8 seconds ago
    More
    30' Danger at the near post caused by @Gavinmassey92, his low cross towards @WillGrigg forced a sliced clearance. Corner to Latics. (0-0)
  • edited December 2017
    Who’s right me or Leuth......well Leuth actually

That was woeful.
  • 30' ....the Addicks get it rid. #cafc
  • Leuth said:

Mark Marshall must never take another set-piece

I'm not sure we have a single player at the club capable of taking a decent corner. Holmes, Reeves, Marshall, JFC, Aribo have all had a go and they have been almost universally terrible this season. JFC probably the best of a bad bunch.
  • 31' Grigg gets the luck of the bounce as a ball in deflects into his path in a good position, but Amos deals with his effort.

Still 0-0 #cafc
  • Wigan Athletic

Verified account

@LaticsOfficial
    28s28 seconds ago
    More
    31' CHANCE! Corner cleared but Latics work the ball back into the area, @CallumElder_'s cross isn't dealt with and @WillGrigg can only put his shot into the ground and the safe hands of Ben Amos. (0-0)
  • Kashi fancies another own-assist like the two from Southend, but Sarr snuffs it out. Already Sarr is on 4/10 average player mark ;)
  • ross1 said:

Wigan Athletic

Verified account

@LaticsOfficial
    28s28 seconds ago
    More
    31' CHANCE! Corner cleared but Latics work the ball back into the area, @CallumElder_'s cross isn't dealt with and @WillGrigg can only put his shot into the ground and the safe hands of Ben Amos. (0-0)

Great closing down from Sarr according to Tel and Stubbers on Valley Pass.
  • KAG attempts to spin Dan Burn and shoot. This results directly in a Wigan throw. Don't even try it Karlan
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!