Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

David Joyes

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:

Who is running the show?

Murray? Or maybe Roland has had a change of heart and is getting involved in the day to day running of the club!
  • Options
    The CFO had relatively little impact on the operations of the club, especially one where the big decisions are presumably made in Belgium, so it's probably unfair to tar Joyes with the same brush as KM
  • Options

And imagine going into takeover and a transfer window with no FD and no CEO.

In football terms that would be like starting the season with only one striker.

This. I'm just hoping that something happens very quickly as next week is not going to go well with regard to any new signings.
    I wouldn’t worry, it’s never any good anyway.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Just Tony Small bollocks, Tom Rubbershoe and the Perks to go.

It was one thing to sack an interim manager but surely not even Roland can sack Sue as someone not even employed by the club?...
    The way she carries on, you would think it’s Sue who will sack Roly.
  • Options
    Maybe Scarfy will appear to take the reins once everyone has jumped ship?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Boom, boom, boom, boom
    another one bites the dust

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2017

seth plum said:

Who is running the show?

Murray? Or maybe Roland has had a change of heart and is getting involved in the day to day running of the club!
    How weird would it be if he turned up and went "WTF has been going on here?! No wonder the poor sods are pissed off!!!" having been kept in the dark by Meire for years and set about becoming the best owner football had ever seen.
  • Options

seth plum said:

Who is running the show?

How weird would it be if he turned up and went "WTF has been going on here?! No wonder the poor sods are pissed off!!!" having been kept in the dark by Meire for years and set about becoming the best owner football had ever seen.
    Fairly weird.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Who is running the show?

• Options

I think this indicates the curtain coming down is now complete

It ain't over until RD pisses vinegar.
  • Options
    You’d expect the CFO to be one of the busiest people when a business is sold...and to have seen it through to signature. This would be in an ordinary business, mind you.

I guess at one of two scenarios:

1. It’s all done bar the announcement (less likely for me)

2. RD wants to do it all himself (more likely)

Bonus thought, has RM manouvered into a ‘gatekeeper’ role telling Roland he’s down this before and will be his representative at the club, therefore pursuing his own agenda?
  • Options
    If Richard Murray does the transfers, and Tony Cojones runs the club, that leaves Constable Cliff Eager to make the sandwiches. Hope he knows Sue's favourite variety.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Get Bradley Pritchard in, I saw somewhere he was training to be a lawyer/solicitor and he could fill in the holes in the squad as well.

That's actually not a bad idea at all.

Might be a bit early for him.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Get Bradley Pritchard in, I saw somewhere he was training to be a lawyer/solicitor and he could fill in the holes in the squad as well.

He's at the right company after all..........
  • Options
    Vincent Kompany has just got an MBA and he is Belgian.
    It is all beginning to come together.
  • Options

seth plum said:

Who is running the show?

Plenty of 1-2s.
    Brilliant.

I wish I could LOL that twice.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    tick tock tick tock

• Options

I think this indicates the curtain coming down is now complete

Would you describe it as “imminent”?
  • Options
    No mate I would not ask me again tomorrow
  • Options

Scoham said:

Just Tony Small bollocks, Tom Rubbershoe and the Perks to go.

It was one thing to sack an interim manager but surely not even Roland can sack Sue as someone not even employed by the club?...
    He goes she goes.
    So you're now calling for Chris Parkes to leave the club just so his wife will leave with him. A man that has given many years of loyal service to this club through numerous different ownerships!

Classy, very classy mate!

Remember both of them are Charlton supporters as well.