Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Work? :-)

• Happiness ...........
  • "I believe I need a new challenge" hahaha I understand McDonalds are looking for burger flippers, why don't you give it a try you useless piece of shit
  • Roland Duchâtelet wants to sell Charlton, Katrien Meire resigns as CEO
    Today at 13:10 | Source: BELGA - Print - Correct

Charlton Athletic, the English thirdclasser owned by Roland Duchâtelet, announced on Thursday that Katrien Meire is no longer CEO of the club. "Meire has decided to put down her functions within the club and leaves at the end of the month", the Addicks announced on their website. Roland Duchâtelet also wants to withdraw from the club. A buyer is currently being sought.
    Meire became CEO of Charlton in January 2014 and received criticism about her in that period, as did chairman Duchâtelet. "It was personally a very difficult decision to take," explained Meire. "This club is in my heart, but I need a new challenge right now. I wish the fans, the staff and the club all the success and will keep track of their results. "

Roland Duchâtelet was disappointed to say goodbye to Meire. "It is with regret that we have accepted Katrien's decision earlier this month. I want to thank her for her dedication and commitment and wish her every success in the future. "Duchâtelet also said that there was talk with interested parties about a possible sale of the club.

For example, there appears to be an end to four turbulent years for Charlton under the control of the Belgian entrepreneur. Especially in the last two years the protest of the Charlton supporters against Duchâtelet and Meire was massive. In the spring, a protest march was held by the English fans in Sint-Truiden, the hometown of Duchâtelet.
  • Suspect that will be the last anyone sees of her in English football ... although expect she will surface at one of his other network clubs. Where else will she find work?
  • @JimWhite on Twitter:
    Roland Duchâtelet, @CAFCofficial owner, has just texted me: "Katrien (Meire) worked very hard for Charlton. Since it is now likely that the club will change ownership & unlikely that a new owner would keep the CEO, it is appropriate to allow her to pursue her career elsewhere."
  • Sponsored links:

• "I believe I need a new challenge" hahaha I understand McDonalds are looking for burger flippers, why don't you give it a try you useless piece of shit

No chance MacDonald bid their 'customers'
  • Read them all twice just to make sure it's real. Best news.
  • edited December 2017
    Fiiish said:

mogodon said:

She may find it hard to find another job where she can stroll in at midday most days and take holidays whenever she wants while insulting the customer base at the same time

Has she considered a career at Southeastern?
    Perfect fit, an incompetent CEO running an incompetent organisation for their customers :wink:
  • mogodon said:

She may find it hard to find another job where she can stroll in at midday most days and take holidays whenever she wants while insulting the customer base at the same time

Perhaps she's in the New Years Honours list.

• Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:

Assumed she'd be going to run a cinema or a restaurant

P A Agency.

Obvious talent!
  • I do believe that The Daily Fucktard's piece was a bit harsh on Daisy. I know she has been a page three cheerleader for that august broadsheet for 4 years but to roundly deride her "achievements"... Tsk!

https://www.thedailyfucktard.com/giving-fucktards-a-bad-name
  • "'Disastrous' Meire to step down from Charlton role"...is in today's i.

Put an even bigger smile on my face this morning reading that headline and expect Google is going to need another good clean up in a month or so.

Can't link yet but the 'Disastrous' bit is a quote from Airman.
  • N01R4M said:

Roland Duchâtelet wants to sell Charlton, Katrien Meire resigns as CEO
    Today at 13:10 | Source: BELGA - Print - Correct

Charlton Athletic, the English thirdclasser owned by Roland Duchâtelet, announced on Thursday that Katrien Meire is no longer CEO of the club. "Meire has decided to put down her functions within the club and leaves at the end of the month", the Addicks announced on their website. Roland Duchâtelet also wants to withdraw from the club. A buyer is currently being sought.
    Meire became CEO of Charlton in January 2014 and received criticism about her in that period, as did chairman Duchâtelet. "It was personally a very difficult decision to take," explained Meire. "This club is in my heart, but I need a new challenge right now. I wish the fans, the staff and the club all the success and will keep track of their results. "

Roland Duchâtelet was disappointed to say goodbye to Meire. "It is with regret that we have accepted Katrien's decision earlier this month. I want to thank her for her dedication and commitment and wish her every success in the future. "Duchâtelet also said that there was talk with interested parties about a possible sale of the club.

For example, there appears to be an end to four turbulent years for Charlton under the control of the Belgian entrepreneur. Especially in the last two years the protest of the Charlton supporters against Duchâtelet and Meire was massive. In the spring, a protest march was held by the English fans in Sint-Truiden, the hometown of Duchâtelet.
    Thirdclasser is a great way of describing us these days
  • Curb_It said:

Today’s Sun.

Great headline.
  • Is it any coincidence that we’ve got better as a club and results as a whole since she left?