Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Meire to step down as CEO!!!!! :-)

Comments

• God didn’t think I’d get that for me 50 birthday today. Cheers Meire happy birthday to me

Happy 50th mate
  • edited December 2017
    Absolutely incredible scenes. It has to be happening now? Surely?
  • SDAddick said:

Holy shit what news to wake up to!

That said, the problem remains at the top.

Meire was a huge problem. A new competent CEO under Roland would still leave the club in a much better position than right now.

Takeover definitely happening. No way Meire would quit otherwise. Can see it being in the next couple of weeks.

Only concern is January window. We need it done Asap as Roland isn't going to spend before selling
  • One down, one to go #rolandout
  • And TelMc32 goes to the top of the likes chart I reckon
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant news!

A takeover must surely be imminent now. RD was always so heavily dependent on KM there's no way he's staying on and not replacing her while Murray steps in as the caretaker in the short term.
  • For me, this is like one of those where were you when Kennedy was shot moments.

I was in the Charlton club shop, when The news broke on Twitter, man o man, I’ll let you guess the reaction.

Were you really?
    Cheers or tears?

• Roland to take a 'more active role'.hmmmm

He’s going to go to 2 games every 4 years now!
    He will fly in to pick up his cheque.
  • Seriously I was in there Curb it, i wouldn’t make it up.
  • edited December 2017
  • Thank Fuck!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Ding dong, the witch is dead.
  • edited December 2017
    Will card be making a statement? / having a party.
  • Interesting she only has to give a months notice. In many organisations once you go above a certain level your notice period is 3 months.

SDAddick said:

Holy shit what news to wake up to!

That said, the problem remains at the top.

Meire was a huge problem. A new competent CEO under Roland would still leave the club in a much better position than right now.

Takeover definitely happening. No way Meire would quit otherwise. Can see it being in the next couple of weeks.

Only concern is January window. We need it done Asap as Roland isn't going to spend before selling
    Id say a couple of weeks is spot on. No large organisation let their CEO leave with a months notice they may be billing this as Meires decision but id say the new owners want rid. Two weeks and her months notice soon becomes 2 weeks gardening leave, her uncle now owns a rather large garden in Belgium now.
  • edited December 2017

I hear she’s going into the hotel trade.

As a chambermaid responsible for making the beds and cleaning the toilets.
  • See the job search has started?.

Best news I have heard all season.
    MEIRE.jpg
    204 x 240 - 20K
  • Dansk_Red said:

Has it been announced at Companys House yet :-0

A couple of years ago.
  • Well this would appear to be an indicator , as the rat leaves the sinking ship.

However, this almost certainly means RD will sell players in the window and sign no one. Whilst it looks like the end of the Katriene & Roland regime, I think we can forget about this season, other than a stay in leauge 1.

Oh you just had to pi55 on my 14 chips didn't you! :wink: