Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Meire to step down as CEO!!!!! :-)

Comments

• Leaving at the end of the month, so no chance for us to bid her farewell at the next match!

Unless she goes up to Wigan :smile:
  • Port open, celebrations begin
  • edited December 2017
    Oh fuck.... :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
    Needs a new challenge..... right...
  • Good riddance.
  • YES YES YES!!!!! Best news I've heard in god knows how long.

Thank you for bringing me this amazing news and for making me very cheerful.

"This is the end. My only friend, the end"

Love it love it love it. Goodbye but you will not be missed. If it wasn't for you, I'd still be representing my area as part of the EKA committee.

Praise now be to our Lord (I'm not religious but this does feel like a miracle!)
  • My last proper day at work and now this news. If Carlsberg did the 28th December!! Get in! Beer will have to wait till later mind,
  • Sponsored links:

• The beginning of the end !!!!!

Hooray
  • Great news and hopefully start of a new chapter.
  • Boycotters back for a suitable send off please.
  • God didn’t think I’d get that for me 50 birthday today. Cheers Meire happy birthday to me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Showmetheway2gohome!!!!! :smiley:
  • Get in/ out and good riddance. Just popped out of the 'Robinson out ?' thread looking for good news on the takeover thread or anywhere and here it is!! Anyone posted the it's happening gif yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• New Year No Meire
  • What a brilliant belated xmas present this is, good riddance to her and that smug face
  • 3blokes said:

Oh fuck.... :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
    Needs a new challenge..... right...

To be fair she does, she's fucked it up here so she needs to challenge herself and fuck it up somewhere else!

Bye horse face!