Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

iFollow

Comments

• Options
    Nug said:

Have you tried with different browsers?

Other thing I can suggest is if you turn the VPN on; sign out of the Barnsley iFollow and the sign back in again?

Yep, Safari, Chrome and Firefox, thought I had it a minute ago then got same thing.
    With the access Id just try other locations; Netherlands is another that tends to be fine for me
  • Options
    oh well
    I will do 4.49 for the audio and update the match thread from their commentary. No visuals
  • Options

Nug said:

Have you tried with different browsers?

Other thing I can suggest is if you turn the VPN on; sign out of the Barnsley iFollow and the sign back in again?

Yep, Safari, Chrome and Firefox, thought I had it a minute ago then got same thing.
    With the access Id just try other locations; Netherlands is another that tends to be fine for me
    No idea how but got it now, used Netherlands, thanks.
  • Options
    even that isn't working and they have my money!
  • Options
    Wish I hadn’t bothered
  • Options
    seth plum said:

even that isn't working and they have my money!

I have audio now ....but wish I hadn't bothered. 1-0 down already.
  • Options
    is it the barnsley FC audio?
    It won't play for me even though I have paid for a monthly pass.
  • Options
    I finally got in about 12 minutes into the game. I did absolutely nothing that I hadn't already tried several times before. I think it was a glitch with iFollow.
  • Options
    I think we can safely say that IFollow is a pile of shite.
  • Options
    Have never had a problem accessing it from Texas
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ifollow saying they've blocked VPN's!
    Is that possible?
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Is that possible?

Yes but it will be hard to police. They would need to make a list of VPN's and blacklist them in advance so as long as new IP's are being used they shouldn't be able to stop it
  • Options
    LTKapal said:

T_C_E said:

Is that possible?

Yes but it will be hard to police. They would need to make a list of VPN's and blacklist them in advance so as long as new IP's are being used they shouldn't be able to stop it
    Hows that done?

• Options
    edited January 2019
    I wonder if this is why some havent been working of late...

If they are able to enforce it I look forward to see the next iFollow stats and how much they drop
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

LTKapal said:

T_C_E said:

Is that possible?

Hows that done?

Not too much info on here chaps there's a members only thread, walls have ears.
  • Options
    To be honest I know this isnt a Members Only thread but its pretty stupid when you search: "iFollow VPN" and get the below links

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2017/8/12/16137916/an-idiots-guide-to-watching-the-norwich-v-safc-match-on-ifollow-tomorrow
    https://www.vpncompare.co.uk/unblock-watch-ifollow-matches-uk/

Yeaa make it clear for the Football League to see how people are bypassing the UK restrictions!!
  • Options

I wonder if this is why some havent been working of late...

If they are able to enforce it I look forward to see the next iFollow stats and how much they drop

Thats just worked for me too @ForeverAddickted
    cheers.
  • Options
    I live and work abroad. The last 2/3 occasions I have not been able to access. So, clearly not solely a VPN issue.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    well, I've just been able to sign up for todays game without a problem - lets hope.
    Plus also, just gone Fibre, so up from about 6mbps to circa 100 - hoping it will solve any lagging problems.
  • Options
    And 'Watch Live' has now appeared, so all looking good so far - well done Walsall, now just roll over and die this afternoon on the pitch please.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LTKapal said:

T_C_E said:

Is that possible?

Which is why it's worth investing in a decent VPN!

What do you use, out of interest?
  • Options
    same as last week, every country not working and now Australia not either, they are cracking down on this
  • Options
    don't bother with express vpn, will cancel my service tonight, efl not having it from any country
  • Options
    I’ve got it working with another VPN.
  • Options
    Sunderland dont do IFollow.

Any ideas?
  • Options
    Put it on other post my lad said Sunderland are streaming it for £5.99 for international viewers so vpn needed.
  • Options
    Brill, thanks guys.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
  • Options
    edited January 2019