Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

iFollow

Comments

• Won't accept my payment. Do they have a problem?

Ah good, its not only me - another quality product from IFollow - even says 'if you have problems contact support' but doesnt tell you how to contact support !
    There's a small tab on the bottom right side you can click on.
    Thats for contacting Blackpool FC not IFollow.
    Okay, my bad. For what it's worth I've switched from Chrome to Firefox and it's working now.
  • I had to turn off Adblock but it's working now
  • Speech bubble bottom right is also to contact ifollow, btw
  • Bombard them
  • seems like it might be a Chrome problem then, maybe try resetting it to defaults
  • Chrome reset worked, then reenable add ons
  • Speech bubble bottom right is also to contact ifollow, btw

Yeah, but you only get that once you've got through the payment screen. It wont llow me to pay ! - when have you ever heard of an online system that wont allow you to pay !
  • I've given up.
  • Any you are actually in lux @pres!

How does one reset chrome, then?
  • Yes, i'm in Lux, so its all kosher - no vpn etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• nothing at all, are we all logging out and logging in again?
  • I got in in the end
  • Downloaded Firefox...Turned computer off and on.... vpn on.... logged in... worked
  • Reset browser settings to defaults chaps
  • edited December 2018
    razil said:

Reset browser settings to defaults chaps

How do you do that, @razil?
  • Depends on the browser
  • Hi all

How we looking for Pompey game this evening?

Anybody got the ifollow screen up yet?

I’ve logged in and purchased but only have black screen so far

Cheers for any info
  • Hi all

How we looking for Pompey game this evening?

Anybody got the ifollow screen up yet?

I’ve logged in and purchased but only have black screen so far

Cheers for any info

Nope working fine again for me
  • Reset and I’m in
  • Sponsored links:

• First time this season. What a load of bollocks. Doesn't work with Safari, took me 30 minutes to find that out, no thanks to the so-called customer support. Piss poor camera work, obliged to listen to a commentary from a bunch of amateurs from Ingrate Island, with a 1 second delay and as for the stream of drivel at half time....

Oh but it was all worth it though :-)
  • edited December 2018

First time this season. What a load of bollocks. Doesn't work with Safari, took me 30 minutes to find that out, no thanks to the so-called customer support. Piss poor camera work, obliged to listen to a commentary from a bunch of amateurs from Ingrate Island, with a 1 second delay and as for the stream of drivel at half time....

Oh but it was all worth it though :-)

To be fair tonight was the worst set of commentators this season

Although nothing will beat the fairness from the Walsall guys who are the most neutral I've ever heard
  • After the debacle of last weekend I downloaded firefox, and touch VPN and went in through there for the six euros.
  • weekly post re: struggling with ifollow

I am falling at the first hurdle today and can't even get to account creation page. With VPN on it is telling me I can't access "subscribe" page from my location. Have tried a few. Am loathe to turn VPN off and sign up from UK, as I've found that can cause problems when trying to watch later i.e. as you have a UK account

Any advice?

Have tried chrome, firefox and edge
    Have cleared history

• Done that.

In match centre, I am only getting "Listen Now" link, not buy match pass one

Anybody else got in yet?

Thanks for any help
  • This is the only match I haven’t been able to buy this season. I think we’ve been sussed, lads n lasses. Hoping the option to buy will come up nearer the time :disappointed:
  • not just me, then
    it has got more and more difficult and today NOTHING seems to be working

Although...nobody anywhere has confimed that they have bought it yet
  • In Munich airport hoping to watch the game, and Gills IFollow says this game is not available on IFollow. -feckin joke. Do they want my money or not?
  • it's saying restricted access from location for me, I'm trying from Denmark. RIP iFollow?