Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January transfer window

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Buffoon (Any) to Charlton Undisclosed
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Looks like Moore is signing for Barnsley.
    Fee to be £750k.
  • Options

Fee to be £750k.

new owners splashing the cash - who would've thought.
  • Options

Buffoon (Any) to Charlton Undisclosed

Excellent the Juventus 'keeper?
    Well Karl did say he wanted an experienced keeper to come in as cover for Amos, and allow Dillon to go out on loan!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Lol oh yeah, that will indeed be Bradford.

I’m getting very old you know. Have I mentioned I’m Jimmy Seed’s grandson?

PS I’ll be checking on who lol’d Sam’s post (cant do that on my phone) and and and ... I’ll be very cross. Especially with Henry, assuming he’s one of them.
  • Options

Fee to be £750k.

Be strange to pay triple the asking price.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Fee to be £750k.

maybe the deals are structured differently? for example, maybe the 250k deal included a 50% sell on clause whereas the 750k deal includes only a 20% sell-on fee. or the 250k fee included hefty payments after set numbers of games played. You can't really comment unless you are involved.

• Options
    edited January 2018

Fee to be £750k.

maybe the deals are structured differently? for example, maybe the 250k deal included a 50% sell on clause whereas the 750k deal includes only a 20% sell-on fee. or the 250k fee included hefty payments after set numbers of games played. You can't really comment unless you are involved.

I wish you'd told me that earlier.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sky Sports saying Forest Green trying to sign Phillips for £60,000.

Not a chance, he’s highly rated and even we wouldn’t be so stupid to let him go for such a small fee, leaving us with only Amos on loan.
  • Options
    A begrudged owner might sell. The player still has to want to make the move though...
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

PS I’ll be checking on who lol’d Sam’s post (cant do that on my phone) and and and ... I’ll be very cross. Especially with Henry, assuming he’s one of them.

due to poor admin you can only see the last 10 names of people who have liked or lol'ed your post. Often a problem when my posts are so popular and my jokes so humorous. : - )
  • Options
    Chelsea spend £15m on an injured player who would have been a free in the summer.
  • Options
    A young keeper who barely gets a chance with us, never played above league one and I think I am right in saying contract expires at the end of the season won’t be much more than £60K if we did want to sell I suspect.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Chelsea spend £15m on an injured player who would have been a free in the summer.

Peanuts to them though.
  • Options

Peanuts to them though.
    Still daft.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Fee to be £750k.

Would enjoy having Moore here but that is a ridiculous price for a forward who is 25 and never amounted to anything until the last 4 months of his career. Prior to this season he had 19 goals in his previous 98 matches. He was bought 1 year ago for $10,000. His value has grown faster than Bitcoin.
  • Options

Fee to be £750k.

Would enjoy having Moore here but that is a ridiculous price for a forward who is 25 and never amounted to anything until the last 4 months of his career. Prior to this season he had 19 goals in his previous 98 matches. He was bought 1 year ago for $10,000. His value has grown faster than Bitcoin.
    And will come down even quicker. He's another Nicky Ajose.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JamesSeed said:

Fee to be £750k.

I wish you'd told me that earlier.

Fee to be £750k.

I hate to keep picking on you Napa old boy, but over here we use £ sterling. Even the EU couldn't get us to change that !!
  • Options
    I sometimes hit option/3 incorrectly or zone out and juts hit $. 95% of the time I use £ correctly and frankly, does not even fractionally change my overall point.
  • Options

SDAddick said:

That would be a real coup. But I really can't see it happening. He's playing regularly for a side chasing the European places in the top flighto his home country, for him to come back here to play in the third tier would be...strange. If we were in the Championship maybe, but why leave your home to take a step down in terms of playing?
    Guess cos ultimately we still hold his Contract for another year so can either like it or lump it
    Like we told Novak. "Youre going nowhere! Youre under contract and we dont have time to replace you! ............. ok bye then"
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

due to poor admin you can only see the last 10 names of people who have liked or lol'ed your post. Often a problem when my posts are so popular and my jokes so humorous. : - )
    Either way, I'm sure you were laughing with me, rather than at me ;-)
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

SDAddick said:

That would be a real coup. But I really can't see it happening. He's playing regularly for a side chasing the European places in the top flighto his home country, for him to come back here to play in the third tier would be...strange. If we were in the Championship maybe, but why leave your home to take a step down in terms of playing?
    Guess cos ultimately we still hold his Contract for another year so can either like it or lump it
    Like we told Novak. "Youre going nowhere! Youre under contract and we dont have time to replace you! ............. ok bye then"
    Yet when Vetokele is back we should have better owners who'll not have a clue what they're doing
  • Options
    Coutinho moving for £142m.

Good player but ridiculous fee.
  • Options

Roughly worth five times more than Charlton.

Ridiculous money
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Ridiculous money
    Just under twice the value of Charlton, surely : - )
  • Options

Ridiculous money
    Just under twice value the of Charlton, surely : - )
    Ahh yes the Napa effect