Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother 2018

2»

Comments

• Options
    shine166 said:

J BLOCK said:

Any watch he bbc programme ‘Three Girls’ Maggie is the real life police officer who helped and fought for the girls. True female leader, has to win.

Whilst a very good reason, does feel a little like cashing in on someone’s misfortune as although she’s a hero she’s not really a celebrity although no more than the rest, I mean Boris johnson’s sister ffs
    Cashing in ? She got sacked for going public with the issues.... if anyone deserves 50k its her !
    probably the wrong phrase, but shes not a celebrity is she?, i know some of the others aren't but for me just doesn't sit right, what she done was heroic and took some balls to do, where many others had failed and ignored.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Having read up about it, the reason it's all women so far is apparently to mark 100 years since women got the vote, but men will go into the house as the series goes on.

I hope there are going to be more classy and legitimate ways to celebrate and acknowledge what happened a 100 years ago, then big brother doing a childish cringeworthy slant on it.

Gender Inequality is not a problem or no longer a problem in the UK compared to some other places.

Focus on that.
  • Options

India Willoughby no idea who she is 5th in

He
  • Options
    So I guess this was inevitable. I'm guessing John McCririck must've turned them down.

• Options
    I didn’t need to see India Willoughby with his clothes off last night . I was a little bit sick in my mouth.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    It'll be a massacre if it's all women... Might just watch it. So long as no ugly birds sit on prosecco bottles.

Clearly I have no ideaabout the show - it seems reading page 2 it's already started!
  • Options
    i actually find dapper laughs quite funny
  • Options

Hes a knob head
  • Options

He’s as funny as AIDS. As are all those other Twitter funny guys, especially that tit that goes up to people in supermarkets trying to be funny.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2018
    shine166 said:

Hes a knob head
    everyone's entitled to an opinion and all that
  • Options
    the rest of the blokes joining them are ( rumours )

wayne sleep
    courtney act ( aussie drag queen )
    andrew brady ( apprentice this year )
    jonny mitchell ( love island )
    john barnes
    shane lynch ( boyzone )
  • Options
    In my opinion this has been the most interesting big brother in a long time. To hear debate about actual issues rather than Geordie Shore/Towie type chat has been very refreshing.
  • Options
    Forgot about this sack of shit TV show.

What actually is a celebrity?
  • Options
    Quite enjoying this at the mo, watched entrance then properly when Guys went in. Thought at first was a bit annoying ' Year of the woman' but has been quite good with alot of interesting convos.
    India is a nightmare, plays the victim all the time and very narrow-minded. Probably giving any transgender girls/guys out there a bad name.
    Courtney / Shane , probably rightly fave at the mo. Really outgoing and positive, also very clever and total opposite to India when discussing anything gender/equality etc and listens to the other opinion and then is quite knowledgeable with responses and research.
    Quite a few in there i like at mo, Anne i think is a bit OTT and miserable but also she does have a point with some of the tasks and stuff they have been doing. supposed to be year of the woman yet they are doing the opposite.
    Although didn't know half of the people in there worth a watch as it has been quite interesting, India will come out of the show with alot of hate and will likely blame it on being transgender but she is just a horrible person.
  • Options
    I agree with everything you have said Johnnybev1987. As for Anne Widdicombe. She is basically doing nothing but sitting on her fat arse all day getting paid for doing nothing.
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:

I agree with everything you have said Johnnybev1987. As for Anne Widdicombe. She is basically doing nothing but sitting on her fat arse all day getting paid for doing nothing.

I bit like her old day job then
  • Options
    Exactly Bedsaddick
  • Options
    Barnsey you fuckin legend
  • Options
    Barnes has been great value on this, hope he wins
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:

Barnes has been great value on this, hope he wins

Me too
  • Options
    Last night he was quality, defo should have won the talent contest.

Bit disappointed India is up against the only person who could potentially get less votes then her, think she might stay in at least this time, i cant see who would be voting to save Johnny unless people are just doing it to get her out.

Quite a few in there who have been good, Shane (Courtney), Barnsey, Malika, Ashliegh. been a good series so far, i do like how they have had alot of discussions about gender etc. this year been quite interesting.
  • Options
    I really like Shane /Courtney ( not in that way !) , seems a really intelligent genuine person . He's my favourite to win it.
  • Options
    Latest Odds - I'm surprised John Barnes is as much as 12-1

• Options
    What has john barnes done that is making people warm to him?.

I refuse to watch it
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

I refuse to watch it

So you're on the thread because?

• Options

Last night he was quality, defo should have won the talent contest.

Bit disappointed India is up against the only person who could potentially get less votes then her, think she might stay in at least this time, i cant see who would be voting to save Johnny unless people are just doing it to get her out.

Quite a few in there who have been good, Shane (Courtney), Barnsey, Malika, Ashliegh. been a good series so far, i do like how they have had alot of discussions about gender etc. this year been quite interesting.

India is awful but the show is undoubtedly more interesting/entertaining with her in there. She was always going to be up so the producers will be delighted it's against Johnny, who doesn't bring much.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

I refuse to watch it

Last night was the first snippet I've watched, but Barnes was coming over really well mate
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

I refuse to watch it

performed World in Motion at the talent show