Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Squad to report for training at 7am tomorrow (post Southend)

124»

Comments

• Options
    Last Tango in Charlton
  • Options

I reckon we will be lucky to get nil against Wigan :smiley:

That is silly expression
  • Options

Football is not all about scoring....
    This

Though watching Charlton lately I’m beginning to suspect hallucinogenic drugs might help...
  • Options

Football is not all about scoring....
    This

Though watching Charlton lately I’m beginning to suspect hallucinogenic drugs might help...
    What.......you or the team?
  • Options

Iwelumo nailed it on the Channel 5 footy show:

Why go public that the players are being called in at 7am for extra training ?
    Just do it, and then put in a decent performance at Wigan.

He is right of course, but Robinson is an emotional man that cares. The issue will be how the players react - some probably won't like it and that doesn't help. That is where somebody like JJ can have an impact. Turn the reaction into a positive one. But we have lost quality from the side and ultimately that needs putting back in.
    I think it's more look at me PR spin with him than emotion.
  • Options

Iwelumo nailed it on the Channel 5 footy show:

Why go public that the players are being called in at 7am for extra training ?
    Just do it, and then put in a decent performance at Wigan.

He is right of course, but Robinson is an emotional man that cares. The issue will be how the players react - some probably won't like it and that doesn't help. That is where somebody like JJ can have an impact. Turn the reaction into a positive one. But we have lost quality from the side and ultimately that needs putting back in.
    I think it's more look at me PR spin with him than emotion.
    Blimey, we’re a fairly brutal lot on Charlton Life aren’t we.