Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Xmas Threads - Best, Worst and WTF presents

2»

Comments

• Options
    clb74 said:

Was anyone lucky enough to get half season ticket

My brother was
  • Options
    I did also buy myself tickets to see the league of Gentlemen. Result! Anybody got any bottle orange doove!
  • Options
    Thought my presents were pretty good but just noticed someone bought me Belgian chocolates!
  • Options
    Best - a nice shirt. And a new monitor for my desk setup.

Worst - chefs hat and apron. I think its supposed to be ironic. I don't even cook.

WTF. A shirt folder thing like Sheldon uses in the big bang theory. Like what makes you think I want that???
  • Options

Best, Worst or WTF, really not sure what a half season ticket falls under...

Surely WTF, as in "wtf is the matter with you for getting me this".
  • Options
    Dont think I got a worst or WTF present this year.

From the wife I got a new set of pjamas and bag for work purposes which'll make me look smarter whilst my in-laws got me some Hugo Boss aftershave.

In addition they got me and my wife a few bits for the nursery including a large Winnie the Pooh stuffed toy from the Disney store as we've gone for that sort of theme

My Brother in Law has got us a Gift package for a photoshoot which I think we'll use when baby is here meaning we can have a big group photo with both families once he/she has arrived.

Certainly one of the better years!!!
  • Options

Worst - chefs hat and apron. I think its supposed to be ironic. I don't even cook.

WTF. A shirt folder thing like Sheldon uses in the big bang theory. Like what makes you think I want that???

Ha, ha. My wife got me one of those a couple of years back as an ironic statement on my mild OCD as we'd seen it the programme. I use it every time I do the ironing now so the jokes on her...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Ha, ha. My wife got me one of those a couple of years back as an ironic statement on my mild OCD as we'd seen it the programme. I use it every time I do the ironing now so the jokes on her...
    You're doing the ironing and the joke's on her?
  • Options
    limeygent said:

Have a Christmas whoosh...

;-)
  • Options

Best - Full set of long shank router bits for my router table

Worst - Wooly hat (Already got about 4)

WTF - Dildo (Mrs said that if I don't like my other gifts I can go f$$k meself)

Are you sure your WTF present isn’t a hat stand?
  • Options
    I got the two David Squires cartoon football books. Highly recommended - so funny.
  • Options
    Playing egg on yer face game it’s qualiry
  • Options

limeygent said:

Have a Christmas whoosh...

;-)
    Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

My sister’s partner bought me aftershave which I’m all up for, except he bought me Davidoff Cool Water

He said to me y’day ‘I saw in the bathroom it’s the one you’ve got 3 or 4 bottles of’

Yep, that’s because my ex father in law used to buy it every year and I think it’s a shit fragrance, hence the fact I never use it

Classic

I would have thought the fact that you've already got a few bottles of it would have meant that you've got no need for anymore - unless you drink the stuff I guess.

• Options
    Don’t get much anymore.

Missus got me a pair of Adidas samba’s....quality present
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Mrs Otto’s WTF present was coming along to Southend yesterday!
  • Options

I think Mrs Otto’s WTF present was coming along to Southend yesterday!

You certainly know how to spoil her Dicky boy
  • Options
    More of a meh moment.

Me and CatJnr managed to give each other CAFC calendars... looking at the back to see who was on each month brought home just how many injuries we’ve got
  • Options

Dont think I got a worst or WTF present this year.

From the wife I got a new set of pjamas and bag for work purposes which'll make me look smarter whilst my in-laws got me some Hugo Boss aftershave.

In addition they got me and my wife a few bits for the nursery including a large Winnie the Pooh stuffed toy from the Disney store as we've gone for that sort of theme

My Brother in Law has got us a Gift package for a photoshoot which I think we'll use when baby is here meaning we can have a big group photo with both families once he/she has arrived.

Certainly one of the better years!!!

I think it'd be really funny if you did the photoshoot with the Winnie the Pooh bear instead...
  • Options
    Best - Meire's resignation.