Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
«1

Comments

  • Thankfully, looks like damage is limited to cafe. Although it was part of the petting area. Aardvark unaccounted for. Let just hope the animals were housed in Alphabetical order.
  • #prayfortheaardvark
  • Just to add to the emotion, the BBC story now has a stock photo of an aardvark

    image

    Awwwwww :(. Hope he's ok. I too have a big nose and am kind of funny looking.

    Also, obviously hope people are okay. I wrote the above before realizing it's not 3:45 in the morning over there and thus there would be people at the zoo.
  • Davo55 said:

    Am I the only one who thinks the BBC story makes it sound like the Aardvark is suspected of starting the fire?

    Wouldnt be surprused the YTS reporters they employ, specially on the local news.

    #thankyoubbc
  • dogpat65 said:

    Thankfully, looks like damage is limited to cafe. Although it was part of the petting area. Aardvark unaccounted for. Let just hope the animals were housed in Alphabetical order.

    I wonder if they've got a heavy petting area?
  • Sponsored links:


  • Davo55 said:

    Am I the only one who thinks the BBC story makes it sound like the Aardvark is suspected of starting the fire?

    Must be some way to blame it on Trump?
  • limeygent said:

    Davo55 said:

    Am I the only one who thinks the BBC story makes it sound like the Aardvark is suspected of starting the fire?

    Must be some way to blame it on Trump?
    Yaaaaaaaaawn
  • SDAddick said:

    limeygent said:

    Davo55 said:

    Am I the only one who thinks the BBC story makes it sound like the Aardvark is suspected of starting the fire?

    Must be some way to blame it on Trump?
    Yaaaaaaaaawn
    Up early today?
  • Davo55 said:

    Am I the only one who thinks the BBC story makes it sound like the Aardvark is suspected of starting the fire?

    The penguins did it
  • limeygent said:

    SDAddick said:

    limeygent said:

    Davo55 said:

    Am I the only one who thinks the BBC story makes it sound like the Aardvark is suspected of starting the fire?

    Must be some way to blame it on Trump?
    Yaaaaaaaaawn
    Up early today?
    Always up early. We've got our first snow of the year! What's it like over there?
  • I bet the camels have got the right hump.
  • Grey, wet and cold. Reminds me of London this time of year.
  • limeygent said:

    Grey, wet and cold. Reminds me of London this time of year.

    More or less the same here. I do love this weather, granted I don't have to drive much in it which makes a huge difference.
  • Just getting ready to watch Everton/Chelski.
  • limeygent said:

    Davo55 said:

    Am I the only one who thinks the BBC story makes it sound like the Aardvark is suspected of starting the fire?

    Must be some way to blame it on Trump?
    I heard Trump thought it was a terror attack as he heard they’re holding “ostriches “
  • Sponsored links:


  • SDAddick said:

    Just to add to the emotion, the BBC story now has a stock photo of an aardvark

    image

    Awwwwww :(. Hope he's ok. I too have a big nose and am kind of funny looking.

    Also, obviously hope people are okay. I wrote the above before realizing it's not 3:45 in the morning over there and thus there would be people at the zoo.
    Hi Alan. How's West Brom treating you?
  • SDAddick said:

    Just to add to the emotion, the BBC story now has a stock photo of an aardvark

    image

    Awwwwww :(. Hope he's ok. I too have a big nose and am kind of funny looking.

    Also, obviously hope people are okay. I wrote the above before realizing it's not 3:45 in the morning over there and thus there would be people at the zoo.
    Welcome to the forum Alan.

    Hope all goes well at WBA....
  • Glad I started this thread :smile:
  • RIP Misha the aardvark. 4 meerkats missing too
  • SDAddick said:

    Just to add to the emotion, the BBC story now has a stock photo of an aardvark

    image

    Awwwwww :(. Hope he's ok. I too have a big nose and am kind of funny looking.

    Also, obviously hope people are okay. I wrote the above before realizing it's not 3:45 in the morning over there and thus there would be people at the zoo.
    Alan Pardew and WBA joke.
  • RIP Misha the aardvark. 4 meerkats missing too

    That's really sad. One person taken to hospital too.
  • RIP Misha the aardvark. 4 meerkats missing too

    Hope Aleksandr is safe.
    Seriously though sad news, just glad it wasn't worse.
  • If Meerkats are involved I think I know who is at fault.

    image
  • dogpat65 said:

    Thankfully, looks like damage is limited to cafe. Although it was part of the petting area. Aardvark unaccounted for. Let just hope the animals were housed in Alphabetical order.

    Strange name, aardvark. Dutch for 'earth pig' which implies the others are what, water pigs, air pigs? Perhaps pigs do fly.
  • bobmunro said:

    #prayfortheaardvark


    Isn't that a line from Do They Know it's Christmas??
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!