Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018 PDC World Darts Championship

Comments

• Options
    I feel sorry for Lewis - he's lost 6-1 but had darts to win five of those sets.

The only upside should be that Taylor won't be champion: Rob Cross would beat him, MVG would destroy him.
  • Options
    Going with the same result with MVG winning in the next
  • Options
    The only thing spoiling this brilliant semi is having to listen to the prize tit Mardle.
  • Options
    Great 161 from Cross!

Keep you a-going bor!
  • Options
    To quote the late, great Sir Sidney ........GRIEVOUS BODILY DARTS
  • Options
    I'm dying to go a bed, well past my bedtime
  • Options

I'm dying to go a bed, well past my bedtime

I'm hopping from one leg to another cos I desperately need a leak but can't tear myself away.
  • Options
    What a match
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    HOw on earth did Cross win that leg?
  • Options
    Unbelievable misses from MVG. But that's tension, Sudden death, Cross has the darts.
  • Options
    Best sporting viewing for ages
  • Options
    Brilliant, fantastic result even though I lost two bets on it
  • Options
    First year on the pro tour and reaches the world final.
  • Options
    Pressure told on MVG
  • Options
    Well done Cross. Downed my bet but great TV.
  • Options
    Incredible
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Either way the sports writers have their story now. The ex champion goes out on a high or the first year pro wins the world title.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    The boy from Edenbridge done good. Clearly not enough of a w**nker to ever be a great though. :wink:
  • Options
    Wow.

That is all.
  • Options

That was unbelievable! Looking forward to the final. Alot of class although there are alot of twats, fancy booing the world no1 on set/match doubles disgusting

I used to go quite a fair bit, but as it got more and more popular, more and more bellends started turning up. I’d rather stick to watching it on TV now.

• Options
    edited December 2017
    The old BDO when the top players were still there was a better tournament. Lakeside at Frimley Green was a better venue and the crowd were boisterous but respectful and knowledgeable.
  • Options
    I hope Cross wins
  • Options
    Crowd were out of order for booing, you're watching one of the all time great semi finals and you're booing the world number 1.

Incredible from Cross though, first year on the tour and he's already up to 6th in the rankings!
  • Options
    That’s what I call entertainment. Incredible drama and watching it was like throwing every dart yourself, willing Cross to win.

We can have the argument about whether or not it’s a sport - but if for a second one can accept it as such then that was the sporting highlight of the year.