Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018 PDC World Darts Championship

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2017

back barny every year got him at 66/1

When did he last win 2013? like those arsenal fans who bet on them every year for the title imo :)

That was a bit of a shock and the biggest one yet, Adrian Lewis going out first round. Munch played really well and put him under alot of pressure with 8 or 9 180's, great effort. Beforehand looked like it was Adrian Lewis quarter really so could be someone new in the quarters.

On a separate note seen a couple of Roland Out signs being shared on twitter, love it!
  • Options
    Supporting John' The Highlander' Henderson, backed him at 300/1.
  • Options
    Had a tenner on Gurney at 40s. Think he is one of the best players around at the min.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Had a tenner on Gurney at 40s. Think he is one of the best players around at the min.

Probably best value really him or Rob Cross has been on form. although cant see past MVG really over this format. Still plenty who have the game though so not formality
  • Options
    Yeah can’t see past mvg either, just done in hope someone else has the game of their lives and take him out. Can only see mvg, Anderson or Gurney getting to the final.
  • Options
    Great performance by Munch last night.

We're going tonight, so leaving shortly.
  • Options
    10 seeds now out, but only 3 from MVG's side of the draw.
  • Options
    would like to mvg get beat doesn't thats what happens when your the best though everyone wants to see you lose.
  • Options
    Going on Saturday night so may see Taylor's last game. I have 2 tickets for that evening that I'm trying to sell. 1 adult and 1 under 18 in family stand for 80 quid if anyone wants them!
  • Options
    What are the chances they'll upgrade the u18 ticket/not notice that the person entering has a beer belly and beard?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wasn't hugely surprised by Lewis defeat. He's been on the decline for a while now
  • Options
    Great fun last night. The best bit was around 10pm when the stewards decided everyone had to sit down.
    #standupifyoulovethedarts.

The other bit I enjoyed, was some geezer getting thrown out the exit door, head first by 4 stewards and then getting up and trying to get back in.

I saw Robbie Savage there as well.
  • Options
    Did you have a turkey hat though?
    Or even a blue Santa hat?
    still, at least you enjoyed four lumps throwing a bloke head first through a door.
  • Options

Great fun last night. The best bit was around 10pm when the stewards decided everyone had to sit down.
    #standupifyoulovethedarts.

The other bit I enjoyed, was some geezer getting thrown out the exit door, head first by 4 stewards and then getting up and trying to get back in.

I saw Robbie Savage there as well.

Towards the end of a night at the darts? You just wouldn't even bother asking people!
  • Options

Did you have a turkey hat though?
    Or even a blue Santa hat?
    still, at least you enjoyed four lumps throwing a bloke head first through a door.

"Thrown out" as in ejected, not literally thrown & through an open door ie carried out head first.
  • Options
    Another 2 seeds out. Mate of mine has won 330 pounds on a five fold accy on non seeds to win from tips given by younger brother
  • Options
    Gutted Diogo lost, as it means we won't see any more of his wife!
  • Options

I was torn between the 2, was the other one a sister or just the prettiest one the camera man could find with a Brazilian top on?

I miss Sid Waddell, Mardle gets right up my nose. everything about him, including the perennial failure, reminds me of someone I used to work with.
  • Options
    Carter said:

I was torn between the 2, was the other one a sister or just the prettiest one the camera man could find with a Brazilian top on?

I miss Sid Waddell, Mardle gets right up my nose. everything about him, including the perennial failure, reminds me of someone I used to work with.
    I think the gorgeous blonde was his wife. The woman constantly crying was his sister
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Vincent Van der Voort Van der Voort
    Vincent Van der Voort
  • Options
    Gurney in big trouble...
  • Options
    Gurney was shocking
  • Options
    I was with a few Charlton boys today who are going tonight.
    Must admit it looks more fun than watching Charlton at the minute
  • Options
    What was the "incident" in the Justin Pipe v Bernie Smith match?
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

From what i have heard Pipe coughed a bit when Smith was just throwing his darts
  • Options

Simonsen said:

From what i have heard Pipe coughed a bit when Smith was just throwing his darts
    Cheers Paulie......I'm surprised a player could hear a cough with all that racket going on from the crowd!
  • Options

Simonsen said:

Simonsen said:

Cheers Paulie......I'm surprised a player could hear a cough with all that racket going on from the crowd!
    It wasnt just a cough he stepped up right behind him as he was throwing for a double. Was the worst thing ive seen from darts so against taylor he got alot of stick. Deserved
    And then stepped back again so it wasn't even as if he was moving in quickly for his throw and being caught out by a cough - it was a deliberate movement.

Back to the proper stuff ... little Darren Webster keeping the Norfolk flag flying high with a comfortable win over Whitlock.
  • Options
    Surely having an extra finger is an unfair advantage?