Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can’t buy ticket on website

Hi all

Let’s see if anyone has any advice on how to buy a couple of tickets for today’s game. I spent an hour trying last night and failed. I have awoken this morning and set about making it my first job.

I go to the CAFC website as usual
I go to tickets
I go to buy tickets
Basically, I only get an option for Blackburn and Wigan away
Last night, when I clicked on link for Pompey game it took me to valley express page.

I have purchase history
I see a banner telling me to log in if I have purchase history and to call if I don’t.
I try to find where to log in. I see nowhere that do so - only for valley pass.

Shambles! This will lead to massive queues at ground tomorrow.

I just want to buy tickets

Any help much appreciated

Comments

• Managed to buy by using laptop instead of phone. This actually gave me an option to log in. Phone does not.

Shambles, though
  • The ticketing website is a shambles it was doing the same on monday. Have you got a red card number? Can you start phoning to collect ?
  • Managed to buy by using laptop instead of phone. This actually gave me an option to log in. Phone does not.

Shambles, though
  • Logon and refresh.
  • Ok, good.
    Last resort for you or anyone having a problem buying, i work near the ground so can always go and buy.

Full credit to you, sir
  • Top Tip: apparently, it works if you also buy coach travel.
  • edited December 2017
    Top tip: Go to ground early. Buy ticket. Go to pub.
  • I had the same problem for this and other games.

Basically it's impossible to buy match tickets from the mobile site. Which is poor.
  • Let's face it everything at CAFC is a shambles.
  • Sponsored links:

• Another tip I recently discovered is when I logged into the site it wasn't showing my Red Card number. Mate had the same issue and discovered that you fix this by going into your profile, changing your email address then changing it back again, and suddenly it appears again. Quality bit of programming.
  • Hi all

Let’s see if anyone has any advice on how to buy a couple of tickets for today’s game. I spent an hour trying last night and failed. I have awoken this morning and set about making it my first job.

I go to tickets
    I go to buy tickets
    Last night, when I clicked on link for Pompey game it took me to valley express page.

I have purchase history
    I see a banner telling me to log in if I have purchase history and to call if I don’t.

I came across the same (tix are on 'restricted sale') and rang the ticket office (0333.014.4444) who were very helpful - finding my membership number and by looking into the 'old system' to confirm I had previously bought tickets - I was able to buy my ticket over the phone.
    I'm hoping that there's a pick-up window which is separate from the buying windows :smile:
    Good luck!
  • Hi all

I go to tickets
    I go to buy tickets

I have purchase history

I came across the same (tix are on 'restricted sale') and rang the ticket office (0333.014.4444) who were very helpful - finding my membership number and by looking into the 'old system' to confirm I had previously bought tickets - I was able to buy my ticket over the phone.
    I'm hoping that there's a pick-up window which is separate from the buying windows :smile:
    Good luck!
    The ticket collection window is situated adjacent to the North Stand ticket office.
  • What time does KAT tax kick in?
  • edited December 2017
    LenGlover said:

What time does KAT tax kick in?

I thought it was after 1.00pm Len, i.e. <2 hours before KO for matches.
  • Top tip: Go to ground early. Buy ticket. Go to pub.

Great if you live nearby and/or aren’t driving

Not so good if you are driving from 2+ hours away
  • Tried yesterday for ages on my phone at work, signed in and out, refreshed the page and nothing would work, tried the laptop when I got home and it was fine, really is poor that they can't get it to work on mobile devices.