Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BBC London report tonight

edited December 2017 in General Charlton
Starts just before the 20 min mark on link below and by clicking on the 30.00 London news screen

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-london-42219502

Comments

• Options
    erm....
  • Options
    Link is to a 9 minute video @AFKABartram

Finding it difficult to skip 20 minutes in
  • Options
    I had same problem. Went out and back in like 3 times and suddenly it was 27 mins long. Not sure how or why....
  • Options
    Good spot. When asked about the sale of the club KR’s body language was interesting.
  • Options
    Click on the "30:00 London News" screen. As it says.
  • Options
    When you see the final aerial shot of the Valley, its seems amazing that we ever got back.
  • Options

Good spot. When asked about the sale of the club KR’s body language was interesting.

Looks left.
  • Options

Looks left.
    Also runs his fingers through his hair. I suspect he's been told to say that. Maybe that's the one conversation he's had with Roland this season?
  • Options

Looks left.
    Also runs his fingers through his hair. I suspect he's been told to say that. Maybe that's the one conversation he's had with Roland this season?
    This, it was the hand fiddling with the hair that was a giveaway.