Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Piece Of Nigel's History Available

Here is your opportunity to purchase a piece of Stripey Nigel history. Available in Sidcup Auction room being sold with no reserve this could be yours. This stood in the famous White Horse public house, where many a Stripey Nigel has quaffed a Sherry or two before a Selhurst visit. Any Takers ?

Comments

• i should buy it and then video myself burning it - but then again im not a stripey nigel bastard so wouldnt bother doing that them on the other hand, v palace behaviour
  • i should buy it and then video myself burning it - but then again im not a stripey nigel bastard so wouldnt bother doing that them on the other hand, v palace behaviour

I’d make a contribution for you to do that . Perhaps someone someone should set up a just giving page so you can win it.’
  • edited December 2017
    Brilliant idea. Well at least push up the price for whichever Nigel is after it.

Would make a superb floor mat outside the entrance of the museum to wipe your feet on.
  • TelMc32 said:

i should buy it and then video myself burning it - but then again im not a stripey nigel bastard so wouldnt bother doing that them on the other hand, v palace behaviour

There is a video out there of a Nigel trying to burn a Brighton flag in his garden, in front of his young son. Spends the best part of 5 minutes trying to set fire to a "flame retardent" flag, fails, but then posts it on You Tube anyway to show the whole world what a twat he is!!!
    I’ve seen the video nearly as tragic as there plea of south london is ours

Can you clarify whether you like Palace or not? I just can't figure it out.
  • Naff load of shite. And the sign is as well...
  • I was in Dudley during the week, and went to see the stained glass windows in St Francis church that commemorate Duncan Edwards. Also included in the windows are the badges of those organisations that contributed to the cost of them. Only three football clubs - Manchester Utd, Brentford and the Nigels. Give them their due for that.
  • Sponsored links:

• I was in Dudley during the week, and went to see the stained glass windows in St Francis church that commemorate Duncan Edwards. Also included in the windows are the badges of those organisations that contributed to the cost of them. Only three football clubs - Manchester Utd, Brentford and the Nigels. Give them their due for that.

Why would Brentford or palace contribute towards it? Weird.

Why would Brentford or palace contribute towards it? Weird.
    Presume palace could have been something to do with the glaziers nickname they had that particular week