Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton vs Swansea U21's(or U23's who knows) Match Thread 7PM Kick-Off

Comments

• edited December 2017
    I remain confused as to why Robinson hasn't brought a couple more U23s to fill the bench. Believe Swansea are in the U23 league above us, so if nothing else would challenge them.

Also would like to have seen Bowry or Cummings or Blumberg starting at center half so that Dijksteel could start in his preferred midfield. Has he ever played there for the senior side? I know he's capable of playing center half and has done so throughout his career, but it feels harsh on a clearly talented young player that all of his senior appearances are at right back or center back when he's strongest in defensive midfield. Only explanation I can think of is Karl really wants to stress test him to see if he's ready to fill in for Konsa should he leave in January (and if he could, that'd be excellent).

Very happy for KAG. A lot of us have said all he needs is a goal. He's looked that way since pre-season. Scored an incredibly important one the other night and hopefully can continue that form. If Reeves still isn't fit for Saturday, I say he should start in place of Best.

Also happy for Reeco, good on him.
  • 3-2 cafc wooo
  • REEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOO
  • Reeeeeeeco with his second of the game
  • Reeco with what sounded like a nice volley into the ground.
  • SDAddick said:

I remain confused as to why Robinson hasn't brought a couple more U23s to fill the bench. Believe Swansea are in the U23 league above us, so if nothing else would challenge them.

Also would like to have seen Bowry or Cummings or Blumberg starting at center half so that Dijksteel could start in his preferred midfield. Has he ever played there for the senior side? I know he's capable of playing center half and has done so throughout his career, but it feels harsh on a clearly talented young player that all of his senior appearances are at right back or center back when he's strongest in defensive midfield. Only explanation I can think of is Karl really wants to stress test him to see if he's ready to fill in for Konsa should he leave in January (and if he could, that'd be excellent).

Very happy for KAG. A lot of us have said all he needs is a goal. He's looked that way since pre-season. Scored an incredibly important one the other night and hopefully can continue that form. If Reeves still isn't fit for Saturday, I say he should start in place of Best.

Also happy for Reeco, good on him.

Probably keeping them out of the way so Douche doesn’t sell them.

• Sponsored links:

• Nicholas said:

Sorry just see it on Bet365 1-1

You are annoying me now haha. One person on here will be running around his living room in celebration at that
    Running round the Museum, you mean.
  • SDAddick said:

Reeco with what sounded like a nice volley into the ground.

Mis hit then
  • Overhead kick for the goal apparently
  • Nicholas said:

Sorry just see it on Bet365 1-1

You are annoying me now haha. One person on here will be running around his living room in celebration at that
    Running round the Museum, you mean.
    Cracked that gag an hour earlier and got bugger all response!

Shocking ...
  • Is Reo Hokey Cokey Coker the answer to our striker problems?
  • Still winning with 2 to go
  • FFS we are gonna get to Wembley and I'm on holiday
  • FFS we are gonna get to Wembley and I'm on holiday

Blimey, long way to go just yet!
  • Sponsored links:

• Great stuff! Thanks for the updates, guys.
  • Won 3-2. Wembley here we come!
  • Woohoo! Last 16 here we come.

Draw is no longer regionalised from this round onward.
  • how many rounds left until the final?
  • need to win 3 more games to go to wemberlaaaaaaaaaaaaay
  • So I'm guessing this is now (our next game) like the 5th round of the fa cup, so after that we have quarters, semis then final against someone at Wembley in front of a bumper 58000 crowd.
  • This is all very exciting.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!