Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Swansea U21's(or U23's who knows) Match Thread 7PM Kick-Off

Comments

• Options
    Updates on more interesting games
    Villereal C 1 cd Bunol 0
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

I can give updates from Bet365 if you want

Swansea in possesion
    Swansea attack
    Swansea throw in
    Swansea Dangerous attack
    Swansea throw in
    Swansea dangerous attack
    Swansea corner
    Swansea dangerous attack
    Charlton in possesion
    Swansea Yellow card
    Charlton free kick
    Charlton dangerous attack
    Swansea in possesion

Ahh fuck this I'm going to make a cup of tea

Not a patch on RedMidland, Jimmy85 and Ross1 's finest work.
  • Options

Only 3 subs is a bit it weird and surely not something a pro club should be allowing, they don't even have goalie on the bench?

It's Robinson making clear just how little he values the competition by not even bothering to fill up the bench. To be honest, I don't blame him. I actually would have quite liked to have won the JPT in previous years, but adding in Prem teams' u23s squad is just an insult to fans of lower league teams.
    However , It certainly does not insult our 23's or 18's - Charlton are in the competition, and surely he can use it for other purposes of developing players. He's already picked most of the 23 Squad so why not fill up the rest of the substitute places.
  • Options
    I want a Wembley trip this season, so COYR, lets win the Mickey Mouse Paint trophy.
  • Options
    cafcofficial twitter for updates
  • Options

Only 3 subs is a bit it weird and surely not something a pro club should be allowing, they don't even have goalie on the bench?

It's Robinson making clear just how little he values the competition by not even bothering to fill up the bench. To be honest, I don't blame him. I actually would have quite liked to have won the JPT in previous years, but adding in Prem teams' u23s squad is just an insult to fans of lower league teams.
    However , It certainly does not insult our 23's or 18's - Charlton are in the competition, and surely he can use it for other purposes of developing players. He's already picked most of the 23 Squad so why not fill up the rest of the substitute places.
    Think the fact the U23's played yesterday and tomorrow may have something to do with it.
  • Options

cafcofficial twitter for updates

Not on Twitter, can someone post, pleassssse?
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Think the fact the U23's played yesterday and tomorrow may have something to do with it.
    Carter played yesterday? No game tomorrow
  • Options
    2-1 cafc
  • Options
    2-1 up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A Grant scores hiz third in as many matches!
  • Options
    Yeahhh our Kag is on fire.
  • Options
    1-2 Addicks - KAG (Karlan Ahearn Goalmachine)
  • Options
    now 2-1 up.............KAG scores again.
  • Options
    How many has KAG scored in the last 3 games?
  • Options
    No wonder we're winning as according to the CAFC official website Swansea are playing with just 3 named players plus the invisible man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I expect when we get a London tie in the next round we’ll be taking 6000+. Can’t all be bandwagoning when we get to Wembley etc.
  • Options
    2-2
  • Options

Official attendance 12.780
    1.537 Charlton

Am I the only person who believed that and had to read it twice
  • Options

Official attendance 12.780
    1.537 Charlton

Am I the only person who believed that and had to read it twice
    Yep :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.