Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Political Party Formed in Belgium Against Roland (by Charlton Fans)

Comments

• This thread is the best news this season!
  • seth plum said:

I believe the overarching reality in terms of procedure is that there about nine months to get the paperwork and stuff in order.

All of us are able to bemoan the actions of others, and are free to do so.

However there also exists people who are prepared to get off their arses, do some tedious work and preparation, and effectively put their metaphorical money where their mouths are.

Ironically this is what Roland Duchatelet is supposed to have been doing these past years, putting his money where his mouth is, that is until it is all rolled up in debt to himself which demands redemption on the sale price of the club. Activists devote a lot of their own resources into what they do too, but don't roll it up as debt to the cause.

People who make the effort to do what they believe in within the rules have elevated themselves beyond those who snipe from the sidelines by a factor of 10.

Great post
  • 'sideline-sniper' - could catch on.
  • ***BREAKING NEWS****

Thersa May has agreed a deal with the Belgian Givernment over ROT

Brexit is all systems go ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Has he gone yet?
  • Just surprised it isn’t called the clucking funt Out now Party (CFON Party)

Maybe not as snappy as ROT.

My wife speaks Welsh. I'll ask her how it is pronounced!
  • So what are the the next steps with this? I am intrigued to hear more.
  • I would like to know as to if there is anything we can do to help?
  • Redrobo said:

I would like to know as to if there is anything we can do to help?

I notice ROT's website includes a means of contacting them - perhaps volunteers could use that to offer help? http://www.rolandouttoday.eu/Contact/
  • Sponsored links:

• A fantastic idea! Well done to those involved. Here's hoping the 'vinegar-pissers' really 'p***' him off!
  • What an idiot "English Humour", he just keeps making a fool of himself. I'm sure all these statements are just "fuel to the fire" and will massively help during the campaign.
    Fantastic idea and well done to all those invovled.
  • On journalist, Josef Croughs' FB page you'll find comments from Duchâtelet on the launch of ROT.

Most of what he says has already been published by Het Belong van Limburg. However, not seen by me before is a classic Duchâteletism where he says - "In November last year, the ROT action group (Roland Out Today) announced with great bravado that they would unleash a big protest against my person at the stadium of Stayen. In the end it was all about three so-called frustrated STVV supporters and a dozen English supporters, which caused the action to dry up quickly. That they now want to stand up with a political party is too crazy for words."

He really does love to invent his own unique reality in order to support his narrative. The ROT is setting in.

It was more than a dozen.
    For a Maths fan he is not very good at counting, which might explain his confusion as to what is a fair price for Charlton after his ownership.
  • edited December 2017
    English Humour?

I bet @C4FC4L1f3 will love that one.
  • Addickted said:

English Humour?

It's a shame he's still banned!
  • jamescafc said:

Addickted said:

English Humour?

It's a shame he's still banned!