Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Political Party Formed in Belgium Against Roland (by Charlton Fans)

Comments

• Options

Better than his normal dancing efforts.
  • Options

Keep reopening this thread just to laugh at it all over again.
  • Options
    Do you reckon its a syrup? Never seems to change.
  • Options

Keep reopening this thread just to laugh at it all over again.

Get to bed ! The action starts in 4 hours !
  • Options
    I feel a bit poorly, can see an ashes thread illness coming on. And hope we win, my work deal is announced tomorrow and Roland’s deal is announced on the same day.

It’s work Christmas do tomorrow and I haven’t told the missus who is proper poorly and looked after my lad for the last two days while I’ve been away.

Going to have some relationship issues if I come home at 4am thirsday morning after a sick day tomorrow. Hey ho.
  • Options
    When are these Belgian elections due to take place?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't have anything nuanced or insightful to add other than thank you. And that this is absolutely brilliant. The cleverness of the CARD campaigns never ceases to amaze me.
  • Options

Stig said:

Addickted said:
    I agree, doesn’t look good on us in my opinion.
    How is it our fault?
    ‘Group travel from London to hassle ill old man while he eats his lunch.’
    Who says he is ill. Have you got any info we haven't, or are you making stuff up?

For the record, I don't care whether he's ill or not. We shouldn't let his physical condition dictate our response to his despotic ownership. He showed us zero respect, there's no reason to show him any.

Well done to everyone involved. Great work.
    He looks ill, as someone else said. Accusing people of making stuff up is and other crap whenever they don’t go along with the popular opinion is what gives CL a bad rep elsewhere. Every other thread on the forum I’m fine but as soon as you comment on this kind of topic people off-ish.

For the record I’ve wanted roland to go from the start and admire the continued effort by some to try and force that, I just don’t 100% agree with this one. Hopefully he sells soon so we can finally move on.
    He looks an old man in a poor photograph in an unflattering light, in what way does he look ill ? Not a criticism of whoever took the pics/video by the way as I'm sure doucebag wasn't prepared to pose in a good light :smiley: & for the record I love the photos. Keep up the good work ladies & gentlemen & thank you.
  • Options
    Ex-Charlton supporters :(
  • Options
    He looks like I did after losing some weight before this Ashes trip , awful .

Luckily eating shit and drinking beer for 4 consecutive days watching the cricket has cured me of my slim time , maybe Roly should try it ...
    On second thoughts just piss off Roly
  • Options
    Another brilliant idea, as many have said before well done to all those involved COYROT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I hope Duchâtelet is not unwell.

I’ve net him a couple of times and while I think he hasn’t a clue what he is doing in football, I’m glad he seems to have decided now is a good time to focus on other interests, I hope he sells soon, I do not wish him any harm. He has been quite engaging, if very misguided.

"Quite engaging", that's a new one.
  • Options

http://www.hbvl.be/cnt/dmf20171205_03227095/britse-voetbalfans-met-anti-duchateletpartij-naar-verkiezingen-in-sint-truiden

Google translate:

SINT-TRUIDEN - Fans of the British football club Charlton Athletic want to participate with their own party in the municipal elections in Sint-Truiden. The party will be called 'Roland Out Today' and its main goal is to get Roland Duchâtelet, the unpopular owner of the football club outside.
    According to the party's website, their raison d'être is "to get a suitable and healthy discussion, and to examine the influence of Duchâtelet in the past in Charlton and in Sint-Truiden." ROT wants to participate in the Truiense municipal elections on 14 October 2018 .

Roland Duchâtelet calls it "another nasty upsetting of a small group of ex-Charlton Athletic supporters. It is a small minority that can not find our policy, ninety percent of the supporters do. Incidentally, I think there is still a lot to be done before ROT 35 will find domiciled Truienaars to form a list and take part in the municipal elections. "

I would love to know if he really believes that. If he's getting his information from Meire it's perfectly possible.
  • Options
    Would expect nothing less from the stupid old goat.

Is he right about the need to get 35 signatures from Sint Truiden inhabitants in order to stand in the election?
  • Options

Would expect nothing less from the stupid old goat.

Is he right about the need to get 35 signatures from Sint Truiden inhabitants in order to stand in the election?

Well not according to Vlanderenkiest.

There are 33 council seats up for grabs and ROT, like any other party, can have up to 33 candidates on their list.

• Options
    edited December 2017

Do you reckon its a syrup? Never seems to change.

Personally, yes I do. But not one that's high quality like Eddie Jordan's. (I quite fancy an Eddie-style wig - but he gets over the "never seems to change" thing by having three of slightly varying lengths so that it looks like his hair grows and then gets cut again.)

Perhaps that's a project for the next visit to Belgium - try to track down Roland's barber? Or we could recommend one - where's Sweeney Todd when you need him?
  • Options
    What I find impressive is that if only 10% of fans are against Roland, every single one of them must have made the trip to Belgium to protest against him in Sint Truiden.

Well done everyone.