Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Political Party Formed in Belgium Against Roland (by Charlton Fans)

Comments

• I hope one day the silly old git realizes what could have been.
  • Life flashes before eyes....that sort of thing?
  • limeygent said:

I hope one day the silly old git realizes what could have been.

What do you think?
  • limeygent said:

I hope one day the silly old git realizes what could have been.

What do you think?
    Very unlikely.
  • Great idea. Well done to all involved. I suspect a lot of time, effort and money has gone into this. Another example of how the supporters fund has been utilised to great effect for those who criticise on other media outlets.
  • edited December 2017

One noticeable thing from this thread is the apparent lack of support (Davo55 aside) from CARD members. Are they smoking their pipes by the fireside contemplating a suitably loquacious response so that we can all cheer and clap?

Dont get this comment. It's not a competition mate. I support CARD, I support the B20, I support ROT, I support WAR, I support the B&W campaign. Hell I'd even support Kent CCC if it got Roland out. But most of all I support Charlton athletic, the greatest football club in the world and I want Roland out.

I'm sure the CARD ladies and Gents support this move but are simply busy with their own things, planning the Rosette protest on Saturday or maybe at the museum's event. We all want the same thing.

There is enough infighting with protesters against apologists. Let's not have competition between protest groups.

Totally agree mate - it wasnt a dig, just an observation- but i cant go as far as supporting KCCC- thats just totally unacceptable.
  • Fair play to ever went out there today. If the old bugger is ill. I don't give two fxxks. He wrecked my club and some quality time with my family. Charlton has changed things in my life some for the good but sometimes for a bit of disappointment. All I want is a full ground of fans united. A manager who tries and a team who put 110% effort on the pitch if we lose unlucky but if we win happy days.
  • Sponsored links:

• jamescafc said:

Great idea. Well done to all involved. I suspect a lot of time, effort and money has gone into this. Another example of how the supporters fund has been utilised to great effect for those who criticise on other media outlets.

Pretty sure funding for this was turned down.
  • Fair play to ever went out there today. If the old bugger is ill. I don't give two fxxks. He wrecked my club and some quality time with my family. Charlton has changed things in my life some for the good but sometimes for a bit of disappointment. All I want is a full ground of fans united. A manager who tries and a team who put 110% effort on the pitch if we lose unlucky but if we win happy days.

This...:)
  • How do you become a CARD ‘member’ anyway?
  • I fail to see how a party whose only pledge is to see the club rid of RD will influence anything.I know, 'media interest', blah, blah, blah. The only party of any interest to me is the one that agrees to the asking price he is demanding.
  • One noticeable thing from this thread is the apparent lack of support (Davo55 aside) from CARD members. Are they smoking their pipes by the fireside contemplating a suitably loquacious response so that we can all cheer and clap?

Dont get this comment. It's not a competition mate. I support CARD, I support the B20, I support ROT, I support WAR, I support the B&W campaign. Hell I'd even support Kent CCC if it got Roland out. But most of all I support Charlton athletic, the greatest football club in the world and I want Roland out.

I'm sure the CARD ladies and Gents support this move but are simply busy with their own things, planning the Rosette protest on Saturday or maybe at the museum's event. We all want the same thing.

There is enough infighting with protesters against apologists. Let's not have competition between protest groups.

Totally agree mate - it wasnt a dig, just an observation- but i cant go as far as supporting KCCC- thats just totally unacceptable.
    Fair enough. Yeah I felt dirty saying it to be honest!
  • Lot of effort involved here pat on the back from the pieeater.
  • Redskin said:

I fail to see how a party whose only pledge is to see the club rid of RD will influence anything.I know, 'media interest', blah, blah, blah. The only party of any interest to me is the one that agrees to the asking price he is demanding.

Thought similar, however after reading deeper into the ‘party’ website - it’s more about removing Duchätelets power from the council and returning it to ‘the ordinary people’ ... although I agree the point could and should be made a lot more and a lot clearer
  • One noticeable thing from this thread is the apparent lack of support (Davo55 aside) from CARD members. Are they smoking their pipes by the fireside contemplating a suitably loquacious response so that we can all cheer and clap?

Sounded like a dig. I assume it's all down to you and the B20 and now you are grand-standing? Well done whoever did it. I thought CARD was a coalition of all the protest groups, including the B20?
  • Sponsored links:

• Redskin said:

I fail to see how a party whose only pledge is to see the club rid of RD will influence anything.I know, 'media interest', blah, blah, blah. The only party of any interest to me is the one that agrees to the asking price he is demanding.

Wait until you see the full ROT party manifesto.

Some dynamite stuff there, I can tell you.

• Brilliant !
    nearly wet meself !
  • That's bloody genius!