Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Political Party Formed in Belgium Against Roland (by Charlton Fans)

Comments

• Options
    This is hilarious - definitely made my day. Well done all involved - guts of steel!
  • Options
    At first I thought this was a wind up !
    Superb effort by all involved.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spot on 3blokes
  • Options
    Stig said:

Addickted said:
    I agree, doesn’t look good on us in my opinion.
    How is it our fault?
    ‘Group travel from London to hassle ill old man while he eats his lunch.’
    Who says he is ill. Have you got any info we haven't, or are you making stuff up?

For the record, I don't care whether he's ill or not. We shouldn't let his physical condition dictate our response to his despotic ownership. He showed us zero respect, there's no reason to show him any.

Well done to everyone involved. Great work.
    Whooooosh!

Sorry Stig.......just had to do it.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Stig said:

Addickted said:
    I agree, doesn’t look good on us in my opinion.
    How is it our fault?
    ‘Group travel from London to hassle ill old man while he eats his lunch.’
    Who says he is ill. Have you got any info we haven't, or are you making stuff up?

For the record, I don't care whether he's ill or not. We shouldn't let his physical condition dictate our response to his despotic ownership. He showed us zero respect, there's no reason to show him any.

Well done to everyone involved. Great work.
    He looks ill, as someone else said. Accusing people of making stuff up is and other crap whenever they don’t go along with the popular opinion is what gives CL a bad rep elsewhere. Every other thread on the forum I’m fine but as soon as you comment on this kind of topic people off-ish.

For the record I’ve wanted roland to go from the start and admire the continued effort by some to try and force that, I just don’t 100% agree with this one. Hopefully he sells soon so we can finally move on.
  • Options
    I've always said 'don't mix fudge with politics.'
    Seriously though, respect to all those involved.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Great work. Haha. Does this make us the only club to have had 2 political parties?

Great work. Haha. Does this make us the only club to have had 2 political parties?

WSS said:
    If you’re talking about the guy behind with his arms out that is Mick......not Rick!
    That is deffinately Rick, just ask @Ketman !
    Scoham said:
    Where and when were these photos taken?
    Lunchtime today in the Grand Café at Stayen
    Nothing wrong with a quick bite to eat before he sets off for Swansea.
    Yeah right, the lazy git can’t even be arsed to even get down to the valley ( Erm a bit like me then).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BDL said:

Who's the Domme Mensen and azijn pisers now Roland?

You picked a fight with the wrong lot.

Seconded
  • Options
    Say what you will about Roly, but he has made the moves on that fandango his own.... :wink:
  • Options
    One noticeable thing from this thread is the apparent lack of support (Davo55 aside) from CARD members. Are they smoking their pipes by the fireside contemplating a suitably loquacious response so that we can all cheer and clap?
  • Options
    Great idea , would be great to make it clear whether the political party is purely a charlton protest or more (to improve the town etc)...?
    This would win more fans as people would understand that it’s aimed at improving the town etc via pissing off Duchatelet!
  • Options
    Well done, a creative and I believe effective initiative. RD must go but cannot leave KM still at the club. Her lies, overseeing of the clubs mismanagement and contempt for the fans and club cannot be allowed to continue.
  • Options
    This is absolutely superb