Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Political Party Formed in Belgium Against Roland (by Charlton Fans)

Comments

• Options

Maybe it is a waste of time, maybe it isn’t. No one knows really.

In what way would it be a waste of time.....please explain?
  • Options
    If his still here after the elections that would mean 2 and half years of protests.
    Would that then mean a waste of time.
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    Wow Stig......that read was a lump in the throat moment.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Award yourself "Post of the week" Stig

Oh and I can't do gifs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Worth saying that the Valley Party wasn't about getting voted in either. We quite deliberately didn't say anything about any other local issue. Even if we had only got 5,000 votes that would probably have been enough. Had we pushed harder and got Kevin Fox over the finishing line at the expense of Council leader Quentin Marsh, we would of course have celebrated all night. And then we would have panicked! :-)

Looking back to the 2014 local election in Belgium I think (?) if ROT got the same proportion of the vote as the Valley Party (10%?) then they would get a seat. Happy days!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    how he blames them for our relegation in 2016.
    AAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHH
  • Options
    Missed It said:

Scoham said:

how he blames them for our relegation in 2016.
    AAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHH
    I knew it would be my fault somehow that Charlton can't defend, score goals or scout players properly. What was I thinking?!?!

That was you was it? I'm the one that appointed Fraeye and chose our signings!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any Dutch speakers to translate the titles?

• Options
    Got my membership in the post today. Cheers guys!
  • Options
    Me too. Lucky number 16.
  • Options
    I got 14 which I think is an omen because I chose 14th November on the predict the date competition. Sorry, folks, could be a bit of a wait, yet. :wink:
  • Options
    Not got mine yet, how long should it take?
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW-bFGzNMXw

PS Actually, I'm No. 9! My pack arrived today. Thanks
  • Options
    Fun fact: Nazi Party membership started at 501, to give members the impression that they were part of something big.
  • Options
    Anyone else wishing to join the Roland Out Today Party, please email members@rolandouttoday.eu