Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

POLL: YOU and the 1992 / 2017 Portsmouth games

124»

Comments

• B - Attended 92 game and attending 17 game
    Watched from the West Stand. Now season ticket holder in the East Stand
    I was there in '92, in the South Stand with my (then) brother in law who has since emigrated to Texas. His ticket was my father's but he was in hospital at the time. He died 3 years ago so it will be just me from '92. I took some video and drove straight to the hospital after the match to show him.
  • A - Attended 92 game but won't be at 17 game
    A - Attended 92 game but won't be at 17 game

Covered End, block B

Won’t be going to 17 game partly because of commitments but also apathy with the current people in charge. Just doesn’t feel like Charlton these days.
  • D- Wasn't at 92 game but will be attending 17 game
    Voted D as STATISTICALLY that will be the case regardless of what happens physically.

I would like to attend but have been off work sick with what I assume is yet another of the arthritic flare ups I've started getting. (The joys of being an old git). I cannot at present even bend sufficiently to get into my car let alone walk to the ground from where I park.

If I recover sufficiently by Saturday I will go. If not I won't.
  • A - Attended 92 game but won't be at 17 game

My father has been given 2 tickets and lounge passes for this game as he used to work for the club.
    He offered me them and by me just erring about taking them has proved to me how out of love with cafc I have become.

With all the BTTV events taking place in the last few days I've decided to attend the Pompey game, my first since PC Palmer match.
    The point I made about erring still stands.
    Attended and attending. Going for the Valley, addicks and club history, not to support their team. Before 3pm most important time.
    As said before, I'm always surprised at how many logged in members never participate in our polls, but actually clicking on the topic and commenting on the thread without participating in the poll is even more bizarre!!

Guilty in this instance...

@letthegoodtimesroll
    @seth plum
    @Welly
    @addick05
    @Uboat
    @redlanered
    @Taxi_Lad
    @meldrew66
    @church-lane
    @ElfsborgAddick

well, perhaps I'm not surprised when it comes to Elfsborg..... :-)

As said before, I'm always surprised at how many logged in members never participate in our polls, but actually clicking on the topic and commenting on the thread without participating in the poll is even more bizarre!!

@letthegoodtimesroll
    @seth plum
    @Welly
    @addick05
    @Uboat
    @redlanered
    @Taxi_Lad
    @meldrew66
    @church-lane
    @ElfsborgAddick

I clicked on the vote as soon as you put it up. Bang out of order if my vote hasn’t been counted. is there a chap that can look into it ?

@letthegoodtimesroll
    @seth plum
    @Welly
    @addick05
    @Uboat
    @redlanered
    @Taxi_Lad
    @meldrew66
    @church-lane
    @ElfsborgAddick

I clicked on the vote as soon as you put it up. Bang out of order if my vote hasn’t been counted. is there a chap that can look into it ?
    And I posted a comment after I had voted....

@letthegoodtimesroll
    @seth plum
    @Welly
    @addick05
    @Uboat
    @redlanered
    @Taxi_Lad
    @meldrew66
    @church-lane
    @ElfsborgAddick

Elfs is one of the strangest humans I have ever come across
  • Sponsored links:

Was at the '92 game with my brother who sadly passed away in May, will be there tomorrow with his eldest son. It will be emotional