Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018 January Transfer Window Rumours Thread (DEADLINE DAY from Page 56)

Comments

• Options
    I hear he will return, only to be loaned out to someone else as Bury need his wages to pay another signing. KR will only use him if he has to.
  • Options
    Is this confirmed? Who is this bacon?

• Options
    Redrobo said:

There will be dancing on the streets tonight!
    huh?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

No one special James, he's a bit pig headed if you ask me :wink:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

JamesSeed said:

He's known to tell porkies.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

RedChaser said:

JamesSeed said:

Here we go, here we go, here we go .........the fellas always hamming it up :wink:
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I hear he will return, only to be loaned out to someone else as Bury need his wages to pay another signing. KR will only use him if he has to.
    Why are we helping Bury out when we can’t sign anyone?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    JamesSeed said:

Not confirmed yet. Seems he was a bit rash(er) with his comment.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Dazzler21 said:

Why are we helping Bury out when we can’t sign anyone?
    Because we are run by fools
  • Options
    Shut this thread it is torture!

Who's up for a game hangman to take our minds off of the whole sorry mess?

12 letters, start you with a P...

P
    __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we're saved ... all hail Roland #WhatAMan
  • Options

P

A
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Dazzler21 said:

RedChaser said:

JamesSeed said:

Here we go, here we go, here we go .........the fellas always hamming it up :wink:
    We're only scratching the surface.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Smokin!
  • Options
    edited January 2018

P A * A * * * * A * * *

A
    Good effort
  • Options
    I think i'll parma off this one from Jake.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    If earlier rumours are true KR will be having a meeting with Ajose in his office at the training ground to tell him not to unpack his kit bag. He's an extra body and that's about it. Goal hanging one season wonder not a team player only interested in his next move therefore still a no from me I'm afraid.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

If earlier rumours are true KR will be having a meeting with Ajose in his office at the training ground to tell him not to unpack his kit bag. He's an extra body and that's about it. Goal hanging one season wonder not a team player only interested in his next move therefore still a no from me I'm afraid.

Bang on - get rid, wages probably relatively high and would cover a young hungry loanee. I watched him away at Swindon and I honestly don't think he can have covered more than 500 yards in the whole game.
  • Options
    tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Bang on - get rid, wages probably relatively high and would cover a young hungry loanee. I watched him away at Swindon and I honestly don't think he can have covered more than 500 yards in the whole game.
    Agree. Didn’t even run that far against MK Dons at Home last season.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Last time I saw him play was last season Bradford away 'accommodated ' by KR at LM in a hard fought 0-0 draw when Bauer got sent off late on. Mind you we had effectively been playing with 10 men until he was subbed on about 75 mins.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Last time I saw him play was last season Bradford away 'accommodated ' by KR at LM in a hard fought 0-0 draw when Bsuer got sent off. Mind you we had effectively been playing with 10 men until he subbed on about 75 mins.
    He looked lost and disinterested in that game. I took a a few non-Charlton supporters with me and they all thought he was terrible without me prompting them.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Its not often you can squeeze a cured meat based pun in, Bravo Sir
  • Options

P

Penislickers ?
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

To be fair to Jake he has got a few things spot on recently - he's on a streak
  • Options

P

Penislickers ?
    Nice of you to take time off from your day job ricky but no!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Anyway... Hangman is boring and too much work, back to pointless rumours about who we do not have a chance of signing because of some old Belgian cnut...
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Dazzler21 said:

To be fair to Jake he has got a few things spot on recently - he's on a streak
    He'll be getting the chop if he's wrong again.
  • Options
    Just read the NS interview re AJ. “Bridges need to be built....and I am not going to help” .

Also says in the summer he only wanted players who wanted to be here and some thought the grass was greener elsewhere.

Bury apparently still paying his wages so he will be off as soon as we find a club he can go to unless he works harder than he has ever done in his life.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Redrobo said:

Just read the NS interview re AJ. “Bridges need to be built....and I am not going to help” .

Also says in the summer he only wanted players who wanted to be here and some thought the grass was greener elsewhere.

Bury apparently still paying his wages so he will be off as soon as we find a club he can go to unless he works harder than he has ever done in his life.

link?

Nicky Ajose has returned to Charlton.

The striker, 26, has been left out of several matchday squads under bosses Lee Clark and Chris Lucketti.

He has scored four goals in 14 appearances.

Ajose arrives back at the Valley with the club’s only senior striker Josh Magennis struggling for form. The Northern Ireland international hasn't found the net in 13 games.

At the start of the week, News Shopper revealed that Ajose, who joined the Addicks for big money in 2016, wanted a return to SE7.***

But it remains to be seen if Charlton manager Karl Robinson will use him in his depleted squad.

***Nicky Ajose wants to return to Charlton this season.

The striker, 26, is on loan at League One’s bottom club Bury and has struggled for form and playing time. He’s scored once in nine league appearances.

News Shopper has been told that informal talks have been held to bring Ajose back to the Valley to help solve Charlton’s striker shortage.

Josh Magennis, who hasn't scored in 13 games, is the club’s only senior forward.

Ajose’s return to SE7 would suit Bury, who are paying most of his wages.

The Shakers signed James Hanson on loan from Sheffield United at the beginning of the month, which has pushed Ajose even further down the pecking order.

The former Leeds frontman joined Charlton in the summer of 2016 for a fee in the region of £800,000, but has played just eight times under boss Karl Robinson.

And the Liverpudlian could turn to Ajose if he is unable to sign a striker this month.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Redrobo said:

link?
    http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/charlton/15862260.Charlton_boss_makes_decision_on_Nicky_Ajose_future/