Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lewis Smith Boxer

Comments

• Options
    I am coming from Southampton so would be cool to meet a few lifers if I am able to make it!

I will keep an eye out for more details.
  • Options
    Will be well up for this. Always good to see young Brits coming through the ranks, even better when they're Charlton. Well done on your first win!!!!
  • Options

Count me in the sponsorship and any future coach trips to watch him fight.

Thanks for that support mate Darren will be in contact about the sponsorship and more about the coaches very soon appreciate the support
  • Options

Will be well up for this. Always good to see young Brits coming through the ranks, even better when they're Charlton. Well done on your first win!!!!

Thankyou mate more to come

• Options
    Count me in for some sponsorship dough. Will try and get to Brentwood in March too.
  • Options
    Boom said:

Count me in for some sponsorship dough. Will try and get to Brentwood in March too.

That would be great if you could, give us a message if your still interested in helping me out on my journey and would love to have you there for the fight
  • Options
    Fight announced for March 3rd in Brentwood so I will get numbers and arrange travel

Those interested in sponsorship of our boy Lewis then let me know and I will look at sorting that

Dan if we can nick the Charlton Life logo as part of it and get it on his clothing somewhere

Also I am sure we can sort a meet with Lewis and get some pics with those that contribute in the sponsorship

• Options
    Well up for this
  • Options
    Gotta be the protest robin logo! I'm up for this. I'll check the dates, and see if a couple of mates want to come. They aren't Charlton but are dead into their boxing
  • Options
    I’m up for a trip to the fight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dal let me know the sponsorship thing.
  • Options
    Interested in sponsorship as well... Won't need travel as it's local to me, but ill confirm tickets soon as
  • Options
    I have sent a Private message to those who have mentioned about sponsorship anyone else who is interested send me a pm

Lew will be on here soon with Ticket info

if your serious about going buy the tickets from Lew and i will sort a coach for us all

I would like to get a table i think they seat 10 i will take 2 of those tickets if anyone else fancys joining me to get to 10 let me know
  • Options
    Good luck young fella.
  • Options

I have sent a Private message to those who have mentioned about sponsorship anyone else who is interested send me a pm

Lew will be on here soon with Ticket info

if your serious about going buy the tickets from Lew and i will sort a coach for us all

I would like to get a table i think they seat 10 i will take 2 of those tickets if anyone else fancys joining me to get to 10 let me know

Mine must be in the post!

Can you pm me details mate. Cheers.
  • Options
    Done mate sorry I missed you off

Any one else wish to jump in on the Lew smith sponsor fund then let me know

There’s no set amount it all contributes to his training camp fund
  • Options
    Welldone chaps that’s quality all fans on the Lew smith journey together
  • Options
    I now have tickets for the fight so message me if you want any.

standard seating is £40 and I also have table seats aswel £60per person and thanks again to anyone who has sponsored me for the fight and if anyone else is interested you can message me or Darren.

Thanks everyone
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NLA, you still thinking about sorting a coach for this?
  • Options

Hey everyone I just want to say a massive thankyou to these gents,

bobmonro
    Mcbobbin
    Carter

For putting some money towards my sponsorship for my next fight I really appreciate that and it helps me out massively so I can concentrate in the gym for March 3rd, so thankyou so much

It’s a pleasure, Lew.

Very best wishes for 3 March and I will be there if I’m able.
  • Options
    Yeah mate if there’s enough interest I will run a coach

Who wants in on the table ?
  • Options

Yeah mate if there’s enough interest I will run a coach

Who wants in on the table ?

If I’m able to go then definitely on your table, D. Stick me down for a spot and I’ll obviously pay for it, and if I can’t make then so be it.

Touch and go if I’ll be off the crutches and driving by then - for Manchester I’ll be mob handed so not a problem, but for Lew’s fight I would be coming down on my own as I doubt my boys will be able to make it.

• Options
    Put me down for a space on the table as well please, and I'll sort out paying. I'm coming in from Chelmsford so will make my own way... Hopefully I can avoid driving as I fancy a bevvy
  • Options
    Will do chaps I will speak to Lew
  • Options
    Will be well up for this if there is a coach and can jump on the table as would be going on my todd and don't want to be a billy no mates.

• Options
    That’s 5 on the table but liking like a mini cab not a coach still a long time to go
  • Options
    @nth london addick actually hold that mate i think im already going to this show with someone. will send you a pm
  • Options
    No drama mate