Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham Relegation Watch

Comments

• I’ve generally always liked West Ham because Millwall hate them.
  • Really don't understand the dislike for West Ham on here. Always thought they were a decent club with generally alright fans.

Living in Essex which is full of them I can confirm they are not decent fans. When i get the train back from homes games would have trains full of them and every other word was C***.
  • out the london clubs for me they rank 4th most disliked.

for me will always be

palace
    millwall
    arsenal
    west ham

i think at least 1 of palace and west ham will go, its turning into a cracking season the league is nearly split in 2 with 8 points seperating 20th - 9th.

the good thing mentality wise is palace or west ham pick up a result there still in relegation zone.

palaces next 4 games they need to get something out of or could hopefully be curtains.

west brom a
    bournemouth h
    watford a
    leicester a

west ham would be better off writing off the next 3 and starting there season against newcastle.

they actually have arsenal twice in a week 1 in pl and 1 in 1/4 final carling cup
  • I live in Essex, most are decent and have some bad ones. Just like us!
  • Sponsored links:

• Really don't understand the dislike for West Ham on here. Always thought they were a decent club with generally alright fans.

Living in Essex which is full of them I can confirm they are not decent fans. When i get the train back from homes games would have trains full of them and every other word was C***.
    A description of their team's form - crap?
  • My cousin/uncle are west ham and i dont like west ham as a club or fans...

alot of factors but only milwall and palars i hate more, West ham and Spurs/ United next
  • I thought they were ok. The World Cup thing just made me laugh. Then they got the Olympic Stadium - fuck the lot of 'em! I will dance in the street if they get relegated.

Enjoyed seeing the highlights from their tonking at Everton last night.
  • Wish David Moyes all the best in getting West Ham into the championship.
  • Just watched the highlights, bloody enjoyed that.

I too will join fellow Addicks dancing in the street if they go down, would love them to plummet through the trap door into League 1 and be left with that ground.

I live in Essex and I have met some real obnoxious West Ham fans.
    I was watching Essex cricket one day at Chelmsford wearing a Charlton T shirt and I got abuse from about 4 or 5 middle aged West Ham fans giving it large.

I know that we played at Upton Park for a year before we went back to the Valley and I will always be grateful to West Ham for that, but i despise their mouthy fans who are still living in 1966.

Even some of my West Ham friends in Billericay take the piss about Charlton, and I cannot wait to return the compliment. Fuck the lot of them.

I feel your pain brother!

Ideal scenario for next season, us to be promoted, Millwall to stay up, Palace and the Hampsters to go down and we beat the lot of them!

Somebody wake me up!
  • Uboat said:

Essex_Al said:

Really don't understand the dislike for West Ham on here. Always thought they were a decent club with generally alright fans.

I live in Essex and I have met some real obnoxious West Ham fans.
    I was watching Essex cricket one day at Chelmsford wearing a Charlton T shirt and I got abuse from about 4 or 5 middle aged West Ham fans giving it large.

I know that we played at Upton Park for a year before we went back to the Valley and I will always be grateful to West Ham for that, but i despise their mouthy fans who are still living in 1966.

Even some of my West Ham friends in Billericay take the piss about Charlton, and I cannot wait to return the compliment. Fuck the lot of them.

I feel your pain brother!

Ideal scenario for next season, us to be promoted, Millwall to stay up, Palace and the Hampsters to go down and we beat the lot of them!

Somebody wake me up!
    With Kewell and Viduka banging in the goals.
    and cahill scoring against the spanners.
  • Sponsored links:

• next season could have a ridiculous amount of london derbies.

millwall
    palace
    west ham
    qpr
    fulham
    brentford

nearly a 1/3rd of away games would be in london if we were fortunate enough to go up.

• edited November 2017

Only really want them to go down because of the Taxpayer's Stadium.

Snigger snigger. That'll learn the Dildo peddler and the old lady Brady.

I can hear it already ' West Ham are too good to go down'

Cohonnes!
  • Only really want them to go down because of the Taxpayer's Stadium.

Same here.
  • Will have to get myself some binoculars for when we play there next season.

millwall
    palace
    west ham
    qpr
    fulham
    brentford

nearly a 1/3rd of away games would be in london if we were fortunate enough to go up.

this would automatically mean that we would start the championship on -36
    we have a pretty good record against the Hammers at least - poor against most the of the rest though I agree

millwall
    palace
    west ham
    qpr
    fulham
    brentford

this would automatically mean that we would start the championship on -36
    So an outright a bit of a challenge - I'll settle for a play-off place next year. Maybe 4-4 with Palace in the final after they were 4-0 up - then beat them 7-6 on penalties.

Nurse, NURSE!!!