Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piano Lewisham station

2»

Comments

• Options
    Piano fever has hit Bromley South.
  • Options
    There's plenty of troll potential here for someone with a bit of musical talent to make viral videos of themselves playing tunes with lyrics rewritten highlighting the horrendous shit commuters have to put up with...
  • Options

There's plenty of troll potential here for someone with a bit of musical talent to make viral videos of themselves playing tunes with lyrics rewritten highlighting the horrendous shit commuters have to put up with...

Like the London underground song?

https://youtu.be/UHu_cfy33bY
  • Options

Came through Lewisham about 11.30 Friday night and two young boys were beautifully playing the piano with their mum next to them.

My first thoughts were ‘they are definitely waiting for a Hayes line train and not a Bexleyheath one’,

Commuted on that Hayes line for a decade....now I get the Tunbridge Wells line...whole different world and makes the relatively twee Hayes line appear like the bronx subway circa 1980 by comparison.

The school kids say please and thank you (I actually recoiled in shock the first time) and literally on my first week on commuting on it a boy confidently strode through the carriage in full ballet gear and no one blinked.

Have witnessed only one incident of commuter "rage" in the last 8 months over a suitcase on a seat which lasted all of 30 seconds, involved the phrase "appalling commuting manners" and ended with mutual guffawed, embarrassed apologies.

Made the daily "move down you selfish f**** c****/ make me you c***" exchanges at Catford Bridge seem like an entirely different dimension.

Does occasionally get a bit uncouth if you get the one that calls at Orpington but after that it's plain sailing. Tally ho.
    Roders, I was reading that nodding to myself in agreement. Then, the last sentence, I realised it’s me that’s letting the side down on that line.
    I will stop clipping my toenails in the first class carriage and promise to pass the Port correctly.