Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ice Hockey

Caught a game a few years back at Madison Square Garden (of course it was the NY Rangers..lol). All very exciting, end to end etc etc but most of the crowd didn't turn up until the last 20 minutes. Very strange as the tickets were quite expensive.

And it was the only place in NY I saw sold Stella.....yum yum

Comments

• Options
    saw the basketball in Madison square garden, cracking venue, must be amazing for a big fight.

Perhaps all the dust ups only happen in the last 20 mins. That is the only reason people watch ice hockey, isn't it ?

PS. In future, select Non-Charlton related for these types of posts please.
  • Options
    Sorry, I thought "General" would be sufficient as it is sports related.
  • Options
    Categories can be changed, just edit the first comment.

There, I did it for this one.
  • Options
    The Americans don't seem to really follow Ice Hockey with the same passion as the Canadians - I have been to Madison SG & seen a game, I also went to Vancouver & saw them play - the difference was astounding. If you look at a team like Edmonton they have fantical fans who create a great atmosphere.

I'm not really a hockey fan but of all the North American sports it's by far the best. I can't stand American Football & baseball bores me silly.