Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Musicians that should have died too soon (metaphorically speaking of course)

Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse, Hendrix, Joplin, Buckley, blah blah...
What about the ones that should have, but some how slipped through the cracks to hang on like that stubborn winter's morning substance at the end of your nose...
So !
Please provide artist's name, and the 'far too soon' age of the shocking loss...
(Metaphorically speaking of course)
So here's mine.
Still devastated by this one:
Andrew Lloyd Webber - horrific BBQ mishap at the tender age of 3

Comments

• Blimey
  • Lukas Graham tragically choked on a piece of birthday cake aged 6.
  • What a horrible thread
  • Lukas Graham tragically choked on a piece of birthday cake aged 6.

Are you sure 6 is not too late..? He would have left his skidmark on all of us by then...
  • Paul McCartney in the 60s, only to be replaced by a lookalike. Or is that stretching credibility too much?
  • I often wake up in the morning and wish that a handful of people who I have never met we're dead.
    FFS.
  • Sponsored links:

A bit harsh on Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch...
  • edited November 2017
    (AP) 1979: The world was shocked today when a plane carrying the Rolling Stones, crashed into a small office building in Queens, killing the band, and the son of Fred Trump, long-time slum lord of the area. The Stones were just coming off a tour for "Some Girls" and were planning on hitting the studio soon, hoping to integrate synthetic music and more disco into their next album. Mick Jagger was also hoping to start a solo career and was hoping to team up with David Bowie, with the stated goal of making "the gayest music video of all time." We will never know if he would have succeeded. The son of Fred Trump, Donald, was killed in the crash. Not much is known about him.
  • What a horrible thread

Indeed, who wouldn't be horrified by such bizarre serious of unfortunate freek events responsible for robbing western music cannon of icons such as Andrew Ridgeley and Sam Fox.
    Breast we forget.
  • What a horrible thread

Indeed, who wouldn't be horrified by such bizarre serious of unfortunate freek events responsible for robbing western music cannon of icons such as Andrew Ridgeley and Sam Fox.
    Breast we forget.
    It may be nobler to ignore the above pop stars, rather than wish them dead? Just a thought.
  • edited November 2017
    Greenie said:

What a horrible thread

Breast we forget.
    It may be nobler to ignore the above pop stars, rather than wish them dead? Just a thought.
    No one is more devastated then your humble servant. Of course if I could go back in time to that fateful fete, I would be first to drag little Webber away from the matchbox and back to his piano practice...
  • Greenie said:

What a horrible thread

Breast we forget.
    No one is more devastated then your humble servant. Of course if I could go back in time to that fateful fete, I would be first to drag little Webber away from the matchbox and back to his piano practice...
    Blimey! Its a bit early to be off yer swede mate.
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

What a horrible thread

Breast we forget.
    Blimey! Its a bit early to be off yer swede mate.
    That's the spirit !!!
    And all is not lost.
    Elvis is going nowhere soon....