Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

One-off commemorative strip for Back to The Valley match

Comments

• If anyone is in the club shop tonight please let me know if children's sizes are available.
  • edited November 2017
    shirty5 said:

Why does anyone think it will sell out? We don't sell more than a couple of thousand home replica shirts every year, do we?

Absolute bonkers pricing but not surprised in the slightest

Reminds me of a bad episode of The Apprentice.
    Is there ever a good episode?
  • Fumbluff said:

Can we have a "protest-25yrsBTTV" shirt please?

I'd buy one and give the profits to the Upbeats.
  • If anyone is in the club shop tonight please let me know if children's sizes are available.

I can't get in. The queue is all the way down Floyd Road.
    Thats the queue for the half season tickets! ;)

I can't get in. The queue is all the way down Floyd Road.
    Christmas Garden knomes are flying off the shelves!
  • edited November 2017
    I wasn’t alive in 92 and really like this shirt so will be getting one. Best looking Charlton shirt in my lifetime I think if you discount the ones I love for nostalgic reasons.

EDIT: I obviously like the significance of it as well. That’s what I meant by the 92 comment [I couldn’t have bought an original].
  • I wasn’t alive in 92 and really like this shirt so will be getting one. Best looking Charlton shirt in my lifetime I think if you discount the ones I love for nostalgic reasons.

EDIT: I obviously like the significance of it as well. That’s what I meant by the 92 comment [I couldn’t have bought an original].

Same here. Wasn't born until a couple years later. Really want this shirt and think it looks great. But I'm not sure I can allow their blatant profiteering to get the better of me.

Roland out
  • Real fans had a long sleeved version of the 1992 shirt and donated it to the museum

I remember the long sleeve brigade singing about it in the North Stand in December '92
  • Sponsored links:

• I wasn’t alive in 92 and really like this shirt so will be getting one. Best looking Charlton shirt in my lifetime I think if you discount the ones I love for nostalgic reasons.

Same here. Wasn't born until a couple years later. Really want this shirt and think it looks great. But I'm not sure I can allow their blatant profiteering to get the better of me.

Roland out
    Same age friends haha

I agree about the blatant profiteering but I really don't want to regret not getting it I guess
  • edited November 2017
    Did they already sell out???

https://clubshop.cafc.co.uk/25-years/25-years/

You'd have thought they'd be trying to flog these but they're not even online yet?

Just seen it's available online tomorrow morning! Boy I sure hope they don't sell out before then.
  • Really milking the anniversary in order to make profits ... first the Limited Edition Shirt but they also have an exclusive Anniversary product range!
  • @Shag oh that did make me chuckle. Humbled that you read my post on another thread and thought of me when posting on this. Can I just clarify, I can only afford 25. I’m not that sorted for cash.
  • shirty5 said:

Why does anyone think it will sell out? We don't sell more than a couple of thousand home replica shirts every year, do we?

Absolute bonkers pricing but not surprised in the slightest

Reminds me of a bad episode of The Apprentice.
    You might need to narrow that down a bit further...
  • I decided if it looked alright I'd get my dad one for his birthday. Didn't realise it would cost £75. I just hope I can get one online in the morning and it comes in various sizes. He is not the kind of man who would appreciate receiving a shirt that doesn't fit him and stays in a box forever
  • 75 quid my fragrant Scottish arse! And that’s not me being Scottish btw. Not a chance.
  • £75? Yup, think I'll get one of these too:

• Sponsored links:

• Jesus Christ, £75?!
  • How much does the shirt cost?
  • Are they doing different sizes?
  • Fun fact: if you want to order it online, delivery is £7. Just in case you were worried you weren't spending enough

for 75 notes I'd want KR to personally deliver it to my door
  • £75, a price for customers. I really do hope they fuck off soon
  • Fun fact: if you want to order it online, delivery is £7. Just in case you were worried you weren't spending enough

7 quid for delivery?! Where the fuck are they posting it from, the moon?