Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

One-off commemorative strip for Back to The Valley match

Comments

• Guess they thought the blue kit would sell well, but were aware that we'd have to change our away colours once or twice a season to something more neutral. At least they haven't put it on sale as a 3rd kit, just to squeeze money out of it tbf, unlike in previous years. They've learnt from their mistakes
  • It’s basically a white training kit with a sponsor stuck on it, it’ll do for one game, totally understand why it’s not on sale...probably won’t wear it again ?
  • A bit odd that we had no shirt sponsor back in 92/93, at a time when any shirt sponsor would have got masses of publicity, and the club were desperate for the money
  • When is this coming out?
  • A bit odd that we had no shirt sponsor back in 92/93, at a time when any shirt sponsor would have got masses of publicity, and the club were desperate for the money

Recession at the time, plus The Woolwich bailed out late that summer from memory.
  • won't be spending money on anything in the shop or elsewhere at the club until the cancerous old cretin has cleared off for good and I'm sure he ain't benefitting to the tune of one solitary cent from the club's or its partners' revenues
    shame if hummel do a good job with the shirt cos it'd sort out a load of xmas presents for me
    as the match ticket price is hysterically and sickeningly high we can rest assured the commemorative shirt will be pushing £50 cos roly, kat, cobblers et al still think we're dribbling fucktard walking cash dispensers ripe for fleecing

not one penny more

I need to lie down and recuperate, I've got to the end of one of Stig's posts.
  • When is this coming out?

This afternoon.

It looks good but some people will quibble about the collars.
  • Don't like the collars.
  • The Ribero shirt had one of those collars that went weird round the edges after a couple of washes.
  • Don't like the collars.

See, I was right just like I always am : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Rothko said:

A bit odd that we had no shirt sponsor back in 92/93, at a time when any shirt sponsor would have got masses of publicity, and the club were desperate for the money

Recession at the time, plus The Woolwich bailed out late that summer from memory.
    Just be grateful Andy Bryant didn’t give it away to the News Shopper, like the match sponsorship.
  • edited November 2017
    Has Walshie taken one look at Solly and thought: "aaand breath in"

Shame its going to be £75 - Would have got one else... Really nice looking kit for sure
  • Well isn't that a beaut!
  • Lovely shirt. Shame it's so expensive.
  • Only 500 sold? I’d love one but I won’t be up at 1am when they come on sale.
  • Sponsored links:

• Personally I really like the shirt, and although I can see why priced as such, cannot justify spending £75 on it.

Anyone want to get me one for Christmas? Thanks.
  • How much was the Centenary kit?

I thought that was a limited edition one (werent more made available) yet even that was only around £40
  • for 75 quid i hope its better quality than the 100 years anniversary kit

also why 75 quid? your paying about £35 for a box and a glorified receipt.

Least with the Centenary kit you could enter your unique number on to the website and register it

Presume they know that people will pay it, along with the ticket for Portsmouth
  • doesn't say what sizes are available, is it one size fits all?
  • Scoham said:

doesn't say what sizes are available, is it one size fits all?

For £75 I assume they measure you and send you a custom one.
    except they are available from 5pm tonight on-line and in the shop