Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So Parker, how did he do??

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
Hard to tell on the dreadful tv coverage, and that ridiculous formation..

Comments

• Options
    Anonymous in my opinion & I was one of those saying he should of been playing years ago. Perhaps slightly unfair baring in mind there were several worse players than him out there though.
  • Options
    I didn't see it, not even the highlights, but from the commentary I heard on the radio Parker seemed involved. I must have been listening nearly 15 minutes before I heard Carrick's name.

I don't know whether that is a true reflection or not.
  • Options
    He played out of position so was largely ineffective

Just like Hargreaves when he was played out of position

Here's a radical thought for McLaren - perhaps if we play people in their correct positions we might get the best out of them. Sadly this means we MIGHT need to drop Lampard so will never happen.
  • Options
    If a slightly overweight monkey shoots infinate times at the goal he will eventually score... although Lampard will never write the works of Tolkin!
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    A fit and confident Lampard should be in the team IMO, however when he isn't drop him. I cant understand this mentality of playing the "name" players just because they're "names". If hes off form drop him... Rooney included.
  • Options
    Only Robinson & Parker out of the starting Eleven last night does not play for one of Chelsea/Manu/Liverpool says it all really. Then Replace Gerrard who was banned for Parker & it's all the outfield players. It's like one of them members only clubs playing for England. Pleased Scottie got a go but hardly covered himself in glory did he. Bent can feel pleased with his contribution though.