Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

World Cup Draw

14567810»

Comments

• I’ll never get ahead of myself when it comes to England but Southgate must be enjoying the form of Kane, Sterling, Wilshere even Lingaard at the moment. Of course they’ll all be burned out by May but it’s a nice thought.

It is the England way, by the second week of July(or earlier) we will all be grumbling about if we could only get Sterling & Kane playing as well as they do for their clubs. :-(
  • I’ll never get ahead of myself when it comes to England but Southgate must be enjoying the form of Kane, Sterling, Wilshere even Lingaard at the moment. Of course they’ll all be burned out by May but it’s a nice thought.

Guaranteed metatarsal injury or similar for Kane late April/early May.
  • I’ll never get ahead of myself when it comes to England but Southgate must be enjoying the form of Kane, Sterling, Wilshere even Lingaard at the moment. Of course they wont give a damn come June but it’s a nice thought.

So much the better for Lookman & the other U21's who aren't playing at the moment.........and Southgate knows them all from his time as their manager.