Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

im a celebrity 2017

Comments

• He’s getting off lightly if that’s all that comes out.
  • Amir khan'T
  • According to the mirror: "Jack was kicked off I’m A Celebrity – to be quizzed on allegations he sent inappropriate messages to a female fan."
  • He’s getting off lightly if that’s all that comes out.

Come on spill. You can’t keep making comments like this and not tell us.

Not that I had ever heard of him until a few days ago.
  • Talal said:

According to the mirror: "Jack was kicked off I’m A Celebrity – to be quizzed on allegations he sent inappropriate messages to a female fan."

Oh I read yesterday somewhere he'd made racial remarks on twitter between 2011 / 2013 so presumed it would be that
  • the tweets regarding to the n word are not put up in a racial slur some of these rap artists use all over the gaff in a similar way - bit of a non story.

and he called french people annoying - again hardly calling for a cull of paris.

calling the person a retard was in retaliation to someone claiming he only got his job because of his brother.

i personally don't find any of them that offensive i don't like the word retard.

as a side not he would of been 17 when he sent these.

can anyone hand on heart say they didnt say things out of line at that age?.

I'll hold my hand up and say I've probably done all three of those well past 17-years of age...

(Just the word retard was probably used in a different situation)
  • the tweets regarding to the n word are not put up in a racial slur some of these rap artists use all over the gaff in a similar way - bit of a non story.

and he called french people annoying - again hardly calling for a cull of paris.

calling the person a retard was in retaliation to someone claiming he only got his job because of his brother.

i personally don't find any of them that offensive i don't like the word retard.

I'll hold my hand up and say I've probably done all three of those well past 17-years of age...

exactly if its for those tweets alone then its completely ridiculous and just summarizes what a pathetic world we live in, and goes to show if you get somewhere some busy bastard will always trawl through your twitter to sting you.
  • Sponsored links:

exactly if its for those tweets alone then its completely ridiculous and just summarizes what a pathetic world we live in, and goes to show if you get somewhere some busy bastard will always trawl through your twitter to sting you.
    Thats the press for you here though...

Be surprised if every day they dont desperately try to find some mud on Harry Kane
  • He's an idiot for saying them and shouldn't have done yet; nor am I defending him but.

The tweets date back between 2011-2013; its the same with the Andre Gray situation... Going to be a witch hunt for something stupid said when he was about 15-16 years of age - How many of us have said something stupid back at that age

"He's a celebrity, get him in custody"

ITV to pilot new show next Autumn.
  • Exactly - a 16 year old, mouthing off/showing off with his mates.

Let's burn him at the stake as a warning to others.
  • MrOneLung said:

Exactly - a 16 year old, mouthing off/showing off with his mates.

Let's burn him at the stake as a warning to others.

Not really burning him at the stake though.

Just not paying him £100,000 for sitting in a camp site for two or three weeks.

• This is gonna be fuckin quality
  • The whole bowl? Fuck that.
  • She's a right moody bitch
  • I’m in Full flow gagging here. Might have to switch off.
  • "What fish was it from?"

"He was called Tom"

hahaha
  • Sponsored links:

• Can’t believe they put a time on eating that. 45 seconds is a piss take
  • Ian seems a bit of a si
  • edited November 2017
    Iain Lee loves himself a bit too much.