Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

im a celebrity 2017

Comments

• Options
    I woke up from my evening nap to hear my wife laughing at this programme. I gave it 5 minutes and decided to watch anything else.
    About 30 years ago Clive James used to have TV series where each week he would show a clip of Japanese students being humiliated for the amusement of others, (endurance?).
    I don't know if we have caught up with them or sunk to that level of TV entertainment.
    No doubt this programme will be on in my house on a regular basis but surely my wife will stop finding "celebs" slug eating funny after so many times? (probably not)
    Glad I've got Sky Q in other rooms.
  • Options
    If you're a pro footballer, on £80k + a week and you Mrs comes in to tell you she's going on I'm A Celeb, you're gonna tell her to fuck off, surely?
  • Options

If you're a pro footballer, on £80k + a week and you Mrs comes in to tell you she's going on I'm A Celeb, you're gonna tell her to fuck off, surely?

This maybe true, but women have their own mind lol, if they want to do something you cant tell them not that, thats called controlling lol
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Rebekah Vardy has a bit of a past I think from the tittle tattle I have read. His parents didn't go to their wedding as they disapproved of "that woman" and they don't see their son because of her. I believe, not sure if its still the same.

This bit stood out... Poor Peter.

She dallied with Andre after they met in a restaurant — he made eyes at her and she gave him her phone number.

Becky later justified her behaviour in a toe-curling interview in which she said: 'I knew my marriage was coming to an end.'

She recalled that she told Godden she was going to London to work. Instead she went to Windsor station, where Andre picked her up and took her to the Burnham Beeches Hotel, a few miles away.

'He was really sweet and led me upstairs. When we were in the room, he stripped me and took his top off. He had great muscles,' she said.

'I thought he was going to be a fantastic lover. Then he took his trousers off! He was the worst lover I've ever had. It wasn't even worth the train fare. Peter was tiny. The smallest trouser equipment I've ever seen. It was like a miniature chipolata.'

and of course the vardys are from the country estate of hillsborough
  • Options
    sounds like a right classy bird
  • Options

This maybe true, but women have their own mind lol, if they want to do something you cant tell them not that, thats called controlling lol
    With in reason, of course, if she wanted to pursuit a career in equine dentistry or the likes, but if I was a top paid footballer with a happy home life and my Mrs come up to me to tell me she wants to go on I'm A Celeb, I'd begin by explaining that first of all, you're not a celeb, I am. And then I'd go on to say that maybe it ain't gonna be a good thing for our relationship to see you prancing around on the box with other blokes, because chances are, she's gonna be.

I'd offer to buy hr a fashion boutique or summin

• Options

With in reason, of course, if she wanted to pursuit a career in equine dentistry or the likes, but if I was a top paid footballer with a happy home life and my Mrs come up to me to tell me she wants to go on I'm A Celeb, I'd begin by explaining that first of all, you're not a celeb, I am. And then I'd go on to say that maybe it ain't gonna be a good thing for our relationship to see you prancing around on the box with other blokes, because chances are, she's gonna be.

Didn’t you have a newspaper and fag boutique somewhere mate?
  • Options
    all those on this thread slagging the programme off.....

....admit it, you watch it really
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I really don't. My Wife is also intelligent and she too thinks it is mindless claptrap.

• Options
    dickplumb said:

I really don't. My Wife is also intelligent and she too thinks it is mindless claptrap.

Also ? :smile:

Only joshing.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

What does intelligence have to do with it
  • Options

dickplumb said:

What does intelligence have to do with it
    Intelligent = watch Howard's End
    Thick as shit = watch Celebrity Jungle

It's simple Paulie
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

wow
  • Options
    Im thick so I watch Im a celeb but I sky plus Howards End to look intelligent
  • Options
    IS that Howard's End that in the first episode started at around 8m viewers and only had 4m viewers by the end of the episode ?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

IS that Howard's End that in the first episode started at around 8m viewers and only had 4m viewers by the end of the episode ?

Yep, the thickos couldn't understand it.
  • Options
    I was thinking he meant Howards' Way.

What is the difference between Howards' End to his Way?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2017
    You ought to read the book by E.M.Forster. It is top notch. It might broaden your mind.
    Oh by the way I am playing devils advocate. But I still think that programmes like I'm A Celebrity are crap.
  • Options
    "Howards End" I thought it was docusoap about him leaving Take That?
  • Options
    I’m more thick than intelligent but if it’s a choice between big brother in the jungle or another period drama I’ll be using the off button.
    Luckily there has been a few train documentaries that I’ve recorded for times like these.
  • Options

id say just take to a berni inn but ensure you treat her to a liqueur coffee

• Options
    lolwray said:

id say just take to a berni inn but ensure you treat her to a liqueur coffee

I said £80k a week, not £200k aweek
  • Options
    So Toff hates rnb and hip hop, the girl's gone up in my estimation.
  • Options
    That was absolutely brilliant
  • Options
    What a knob