Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

im a celebrity 2017

Comments

• 'A lot of trees. A lot of leaves.' Move over Attenborough.
  • Toff looks like the kid who used to do the test card for the BBC in the 70’s.
  • No surprise that Amir Khan is picked for the first trial... Seeing he didnt even know what they were means he was an obvious choice
  • Never watch this rubbish but flicking through the channels this evening I caught a bit where Ant & Dec are talking to 2 contestants & are high up on what looks like a tall building overlooking a nice sandy beach...........I thought they were supposed to be in a jungle ffs, not on Bondi !!!

Much preferred Vera on ITV Encore.
  • Addickted said:

What has happened to Vardy's eyebrows?

Tattoos
  • Never watch this rubbish but flicking through the channels this evening I caught a bit where Ant & Dec are talking to 2 contestants & are high up on what looks like a tall building overlooking a nice sandy beach...........I thought they were supposed to be in a jungle ffs, not on Bondi !!!

It was to win meals for their first night in the jungle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Loved it when Vardy met Johnson when she introduced herself as the wife of an England player and he asked if he was out here for the Ashes.

She explained he was a footballer and he replied he did not know much about football.

Or cricket it would seem!

Too much inbreeding over the decades I fear.

Appologist.
  • Redrobo said:

Loved it when Vardy met Johnson when she introduced herself as the wife of an England player and he asked if he was out here for the Ashes.

She explained he was a footballer and he replied he did not know much about football.

Or cricket it would seem!

Too much inbreeding over the decades I fear.

Think that's a bit unfair on Rebecca Vardy.
  • great tv.

Ant and Dec dealt with his summer absence really well.

Boris's old man is superb, Dennis Wise is gonna come out of this well.

That 'Toff' bird is proper rough

The Corrie bird will get a lot of votes from Corrie fans and will probably win
  • Watched Howard's End. Why anyone would watch I am a non celebrity over a quality drama brilliantly acted is beyond me. We are turning into a nation of voyeurs, Big Brother, I am a non celebrity etc.
  • dickplumb said:

Watched Howard's End. Why anyone would watch I am a non celebrity over a quality drama brilliantly acted is beyond me. We are turning into a nation of voyeurs, Big Brother, I am a non celebrity etc.

I dont mind how famous the fit bird in the waterfall is. Or the person gaggin on a wichiti grub come to that

they are on the Gold Coast so the beach is near Surfers Paradise. Bondi is in Sydney. Also there are no jungles in Australia, it's a rainforest.
  • Sitting on some sort of chairy thing, drinking a cocktaily thingy, out of some sort of cuppy thingy, to win what can only be described as a stary thing
  • Sponsored links:

• Sitting on some sort of chairy thing, drinking a cocktaily thingy, out of some sort of cuppy thingy, to win what can only be described as a stary thing

No wonder the rest of the World look up to us with envy.
  • I dont get this obsesssion with people saying they are not not celebraties just because people havnt heard of everyone.
    They aint exactly gonna get a listers are they lol.

2x Sportsmans
    2x soap stars
    1xComedian
    1xWag
    1xPolatician
    1xsinger
    1xreality tv show
    1x vlogger

But just because some people havnt heard of some people they are not celebs, not everyone has to be known by every person to be a celebrity lol
  • great tv.

Ant and Dec dealt with his summer absence really well.

Boris's old man is superb, Dennis Wise is gonna come out of this well.

That 'Toff' bird is proper rough

The Corrie bird will get a lot of votes from Corrie fans and will probably win

Ditto all that
  • dickplumb said:

Watched Howard's End. Why anyone would watch I am a non celebrity over a quality drama brilliantly acted is beyond me. We are turning into a nation of voyeurs, Big Brother, I am a non celebrity etc.

We turned into that about 20 years ago.

• Toff is growing on me. She's very cute

Wise has had so much botox it's unreal. Shame people are unlikely to see the real Dennis "nasty bastard" Wise

Boris' old man is an intriguing chap

Amir Khan is a bit of a nob so far but I think he'll come out of his shell. He seems a bit unsure at the moment.

That comedian seems rather normal - she might surprise a few.

Mrs Vardy is a moose. She's had an interesting past so I expect a fair few sob stories and "woe is me" moments.

Great to see Ant and Dec making light of Ant's spell in rehab. IT could have been an elephant in the room but they've done exactly what you would want them to and just click into gear whilst taking the piss out of themselves. Bravo chaps!
  • I dont get this obsesssion with people saying they are not not celebraties just because people havnt heard of everyone.

2x Sportsmans
    2x soap stars
    1xComedian
    1xWag
    1xPolatician
    1xsinger
    1xreality tv show
    1x vlogger

But just because some people havnt heard of some people they are not celebs, not everyone has to be known by every person to be a celebrity lol

I agree that they're not exactly going to get Beckham or Beyonce in there, but even so they should at least try and get someone who's at least got/had a career of their own.

Unless she's like Victoria Beckham or the dopey one from Coronation steet who's with Scott Sinclair who was in there a couple of years back, the wife of a footballer is rarely a celebrity in their own right, especially when about 70% of the country probably don't even know the footballer!
  • Its a load of old Cobblers, I shall not be watching any of this shite, cant help but to hear & read about it as press are all over it and people at work (not my mates) talking about it, my only thoughts are is it me or do others find Mrs Vardy a revolting person?
  • Its a load of old Cobblers, I shall not be watching any of this shite, cant help but to hear & read about it as press are all over it and people at work (not my mates) talking about it, my only thoughts are is it me or do others find Mrs Vardy a revolting person?

Mrs Vardy has had a couple of marriages already. She's in the spotlight with Vardy but I suggest she's looking for a Plan B career for when Vardy's money/talent are gone. Can't see her being especially likeable but the sob stories might sway people
  • Swisdom said:

Its a load of old Cobblers, I shall not be watching any of this shite, cant help but to hear & read about it as press are all over it and people at work (not my mates) talking about it, my only thoughts are is it me or do others find Mrs Vardy a revolting person?

Mrs Vardy has had a couple of marriages already. She's in the spotlight with Vardy but I suggest she's looking for a Plan B career for when Vardy's money/talent are gone. Can't see her being especially likeable but the sob stories might sway people
    From what I can tell she married someone who later killed 2 people in a car crash.

She had rumpy pumpy with Peter Andre(who she claimed was the worst ever)

And reports are she is getting close to Mr Wise

2x Sportsmans
    2x soap stars
    1xComedian
    1xWag
    1xPolatician
    1xsinger
    1xreality tv show
    1x vlogger

I agree that they're not exactly going to get Beckham or Beyonce in there, but even so they should at least try and get someone who's at least got/had a career of their own.

Unless she's like Victoria Beckham or the dopey one from Coronation steet who's with Scott Sinclair who was in there a couple of years back, the wife of a footballer is rarely a celebrity in their own right, especially when about 70% of the country probably don't even know the footballer!
    Exactly.
    If you're famous for being related to someone, you're not a celebrity.