Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

im a celebrity 2017

Comments

• Options
    1.2m on you tube and 750k on instagram, the bloke has influence even if he's famous for being a famous person's brother. The Kardashian/Jenner clan have done pretty well out of that.

Haven't heard much of conor maynard of late, i always thought he came across pretty well.

I like toff from MiC, she seems to have a nice character, i went off the show as there was just too many series to keep up with.
  • Options
    the only ones i wouldnt recognise if they walked past me in the street are;

vanessa white
    jack maynard
    bojos old man
  • Options
    Toff is a weapon.
  • Options

1.2m on you tube and 750k on instagram, the bloke has influence even if he's famous for being a famous person's brother. The Kardashian/Jenner clan have done pretty well out of that.

Haven't heard much of conor maynard of late, i always thought he came across pretty well.

I like toff from MiC, she seems to have a nice character, i went off the show as there was just too many series to keep up with.

Maybe, but here's hoping that he's exposed for being the person he is off camera and not the person his management have coached him to be.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Toff is a weapon.

Just looked and can confirm, she's right up my strata
  • Options

Maybe, but here's hoping that he's exposed for being the person he is off camera and not the person his management have coached him to be.
    Interesting, assume you have previous?
  • Options
    I love this show, from a personal perspective ut marks me chucking my suitcase in the loft and end of a years travelling/hotels. Almost the start of Christmas for me.

Its wallpaper where I dont have to think or concentrate and until someone comes up with a 'celebrity pottery making sing off on ice' just the ticket for me to unwind with the family in front or the box, cant wait!
  • Options
    She's actually called Toff?

Hopefully Khan and Wise will have a fight.
  • Options
    Just checking in..................
    As an over 40 do I like or dislike this programme?
    I eagerly awaiting further instructions. ;)
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Just checking in..................
    As an over 40 do I like or dislike this programme?
    I eagerly awaiting further instructions. ;)

You just watch it to keep the missus company as she's a big fan.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Don't generally watch it - only one I did was the one with John Lydon in it.

10 "celebrity's" stuck in a jungle............with a camera crew & Ant & Dec a few miles away so not really "stuck" then are they.

The world would be a better place if this, Strictly, X Factor & BGT were all put on a space rocket & sent into orbit.

BTW - I've heard of the 2 sportsmen, Fizz & Boris's dad (my guess is that they are going to parachute Boris in once Teresa May gives him the heave-ho)
  • Options
    Call me old fashioned but I think the world would be a better place if NASA and ESA continued their commitment to space exploration as a means of furthering science. Not sure a switch in policy to ejecting light entertainment shows would be beneficial for the future of the planet, maybe inventing a switch off or turn over button? (smiley winky face)
  • Options

iamdan said:

Toff is a weapon.

Just looked and can confirm, she's right up my strata
    Put a pic on will ya?
  • Options
    Good God!! I'll be tuning in for sure!!!
  • Options
    Do those legs end?
  • Options
    @Toffs , if you're reading this, will you marry me?
  • Options
    Toff is in Made In Chelsea (E4 tonight, 9pm). She's a lovely girl, but a bit dim and was on Celebs Go Dating only two months ago on E4 also.... she only dates guys from Chelsea, so you lot have NO CHANCE :-)
  • Options
    Too skinny
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Touch of the Sophie Ellis Bextors

• Options
    Proper weird looking in that 2nd pic
  • Options
    Fizz has been choosen for the traditional shower scene and Boris's dad will do the honours for the female viewers. ;)
  • Options
    doesn't look so good in this one

• Options
    Pedro45 said:

Talal said:

Pedro45 said:

Other than the two sports-persons, I have no idea who the rest are!

One is Boris Johnson's dad.
    But who is he????
    He's boris Johnsons Granddads Son.......
  • Options
    Do these young ladies ever eat?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Do these young ladies ever eat?

Yeah, but it only stays down 5 minutes
  • Options

Did she buy the glass chairs to go with the non-existent glass table ?
  • Options

Did she buy the glass chairs to go with the non-existent glass table ?
    The glass table is there. You just have to look harder.
  • Options

Too skinny

And no cans.