Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Inactive members

13»

Comments

• aliwibble said:

Welcome Eddickted. Or is that Ed, Dick & Ted :-)

I'm Dick, He's Ed
  • _MrDick said:

aliwibble said:

Welcome Eddickted. Or is that Ed, Dick & Ted :-)

I'm Dick, He's Ed
    Then whose Ted?
  • Sorry who's
  • Back when this site was created I used to mainly lurk.
    I know mcs away from here but he cracked me up when posting on here. Especiallywhenhisspacebaronhiskeyboardwasntworking.
    Others I remember that no longer post are carlsberg and sco.
  • Welcome @Iceman

You go back to your hut with a Promote mate. That one post was better than 56,000 of @Henry Irvings

:-)

On that note, i assume Henry is this sites most active user?

Currently 56,703 posts in 11 years. That's 5097 posts a year and an average of almost 14 posts per day!
  • Black Forest Reds disappeared as has Sailor Browneye
  • To be fair he does talk to himself.

A lot.
  • I reckon Daisy must have a few Stooges registered on here, so she can keep up with what's actually happening at the Club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Been very inactive since I joined, must check the site 10 times a day and post once in a while. Haven't been on the official site for years
  • I reckon Daisy must have a few Stooges registered on here, so she can keep up with what's actually happening at the Club.

@ElfsborgAddick is one. All this hate he blurts out about “squirrel face” is a front. The cover stories about ground hopping and boycotting are figments if his imagination. He is really at home getting her dinner ready whilst she is at football - he has even given up his season ticket to do so.
    Does @cabbles know about this? I think this could break the poor man.
    They could be preparing a roast.
  • Admittedly I had been off the site for a couple of years, in that time I've been deployed with the Navy, left the Navy, ended my marriage and been focused on spending more time with my kids.
    I now log on when I am at work on nights and it's more for reading the non charlton related threads which I find great

@ElfsborgAddick is one. All this hate he blurts out about “squirrel face” is a front. The cover stories about ground hopping and boycotting are figments if his imagination. He is really at home getting her dinner ready whilst she is at football - he has even given up his season ticket to do so.
    Spit roast :wink:

Our roasts are all above board and Sunday like.
  • cabbles said:

I reckon Daisy must have a few Stooges registered on here, so she can keep up with what's actually happening at the Club.

It’s too late, I have visions of Elfsborg having an apple stuck in his mouth as part of some sort of weird thing you 3 enjoy
  • cabbles said:

I reckon Daisy must have a few Stooges registered on here, so she can keep up with what's actually happening at the Club.

It’s too late, I have visions of Elfsborg having an apple stuck in his mouth as part of some sort of weird thing you 3 enjoy
    As long as it is only stuck in my mouth.
  • cabbles said:

Pineapple at the other end :smiley:
  • cabbles said:

Or a cactus.
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

Or a cactus.
    Source?
  • cabbles said:

Goes well with his chipolata
  • cabbles said:

That would sort the piles out.
  • I’ve got an inactive member
  • cabbles said:

Or a cactus.
    Source?
    The Mojave desert?
  • MrOneLung said:
    Where's MOG?
    Hello.
  • Ha, hello back ! 
  • Has there been a good banning recently? One that was the result of a massive fit of ranting or something like that?