Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jay Dasilva

13»

Comments

• edited February 2018
    His attacking contribution is overstated... he has three assists in the league this season compared to Solly's one assist (thanks to the Statbank). So we may have had two more goals come from down the right hand side over the course of 30 plus games?

Rather surprisingly, Sarr - who played a lot of games at left back this year - has four assists in far fewer games.
  • LOL Meaningless?

Sarr should be a part of 3 CB's Konsa and Bauer the other 2.

Four in midfield and 3 up top.

Go for as many goals as possible to keep us in contention.

front 3 of Ajose, Mag and Ka--oops
  • Dazzler21 said:

LOL Meaningless?

So you wouldn't play Pearce and you'd play Ajose and KAG in your first choice XI?

I'm intrigued to know who your midfield 4 would be.
  • I'm not sure I understand why he's a full back in the first place - he could be a decent wide midfielder or play 'in the hole' without his height being an issue at all.
  • Dazzler21 said:

LOL Meaningless?

So you wouldn't play Pearce and you'd play Ajose and KAG in your first choice XI?

On Pearce who mistimed everything bar a couple of chaperone runs and lost Beckles for the second, is easily the slowest cb at the club including Diarra training with us.
  • His attacking contribution is overstated... he has three assists in the league this season compared to Solly's one assist (thanks to the Statbank). So we may have had two more goals come from down the right hand side over the course of 30 plus games?

Rather surprisingly, Sarr - who played a lot of games at left back this year - has four assists in far fewer games.

Not sure about your agenda against Da Silva. Often looks head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch, the assist statistic doesn't change that.
  • Rumours that he's out for rest of the season along with Kashi.

Unreliable source
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2018

His attacking contribution is overstated... he has three assists in the league this season compared to Solly's one assist (thanks to the Statbank). So we may have had two more goals come from down the right hand side over the course of 30 plus games?

Going on assists Green made 7 in 11/12 in less starts than Kermorgant who only got 5.

https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/1c/ace34b1fb561403f23dadf3d3cd82b.pdf

Assists don't show how many chances a player created but were missed, or their contribution to chances where they weren't either the goal scorer or the one making the assist.
  • If Jay Dasilva wasnt doing well enough, Chelsea wouldnt have given him a new four deal in the summer

Chelsea have about 50 players out on loan, most youngsters, and most on long contracts. None will ever feature for the first team but a fair few will be sold on for decent fees which will be invested back into the loan merry go round. Maybe once every ten years they will unearth a Messi and the system be called a resounding success. Meanwhile some kids will have earned a fortune and be made for life.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

LOL Meaningless?

On Pearce who mistimed everything bar a couple of chaperone runs and lost Beckles for the second, is easily the slowest cb at the club including Diarra training with us.
    The guy is just returning from injury.

Anyway........your midfield 4?
  • Rumours that he's out for rest of the season along with Kashi.

Unreliable source

Don’t believe a word of it. Typical.
  • iamdan said:

He limped off without assistance (and quite quickly too) so hopefully not too serious...

You wait until our treatment room gets hold off him, out for a year with a broken leg.

Told ya, I’m ITK..
  • Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

LOL Meaningless?

The guy is just returning from injury.

Anyway........your midfield 4?
    Marshall Aribo JFC Fosu

Mainly because we have very few other options. If Diarra were to sign AND be fit enough I'd bring him in, in place of JFC.
  • clive said:
    I'd heard this when he first joined. Chelsea fans absolutely love him and think he'll be the real deal. Can say I disagree to be honest
  • He's better than Ashley Cole at that age because Dasilva hasnt played for Palace!!