Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jay Dasilva

Sink if posted elsewhere, but he's joined the full England squad training today. Obviously the number of drop-outs has played a part

Comments

• Sink if posted elsewhere, but he's joined the full England squad training today. Obviously the number of drop-outs has played a part

He and another player trained with the ful squad today, another two trained with them yesterday.

At this stage it is just training with them
  • Sink if posted elsewhere, but he's joined the full England squad training today. Obviously the number of drop-outs has played a part

He and another player trained with the ful squad today, another two trained with them yesterday.

At this stage it is just training with them
    You mean Roly won’t be able to stake a claim another £250k?
  • bang goes our chance of picking him up for peanuts ...
  • bang goes our chance of picking him up for peanuts ...

There was no chance of that anyway. He signed a new deal with Chelsea in the summer, they know how good he is and how much potential he has.

Good for him though. He's clearly a very gifted player and I think he'll have a fair few England caps before all is said and done.
  • SDAddick said:

bang goes our chance of picking him up for peanuts ...

There was no chance of that anyway. He signed a new deal with Chelsea in the summer, they know how good he is and how much potential he has.

Good for him though. He's clearly a very gifted player and I think he'll have a fair few England caps before all is said and done.
    I doubt he'll be playing for Chelsea though when he gets those England caps...

But then Salah and De Bruyne didn't do too badly after leaving Chelsea!
  • SDAddick said:

bang goes our chance of picking him up for peanuts ...

I doubt he'll be playing for Chelsea though when he gets those England caps...

But then Salah and De Bruyne didn't do too badly after leaving Chelsea!
    Or parker, lukaku, huth, Bertrand, Sturrage......