Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Checkatrade Trophy match v Portsmouth match thread

123457»

Comments

• Options

Pompey fan at work said that was there first team.
  • Options

so we will play one of the southern group winners away;

so one of these. multiple teams from some groups as games still to play.

gillingham
    west ham under 21's ( does anyone know if this would be at olympic stadium )/bristol rovers
    yeovil/plymouth/chelsea under 21's
    swansea under 21s
    luton town
    mk dons
    peterborough

The U21 teams always play away, so there's no chance of playing at the Olympic Stadium (well not until the league match next season)
  • Options
    bit of research has come up with all west hams development squad playing there home games at
    Victoria Road, currently known as the Chigwell Construction Stadium, for sponsorship purposes, is the home ground of Dagenham & Redbridge F.C. of Dagenham, Greater London, England. It has a capacity of 6,078.
  • Options

Pretty crap given the strength of the side we put out. No idea how many Pompey players were first teamers?

All I’ll say is if Magenis gets injured we have got a huge problem. Dodoo is woeful. RHF nowhere near ready and KAG is never going to do it at this level.

Mascoll is a definite one to watch. Also clear that Reeves and Clarke in the same team isn’t going to work.

Their side was all first teamers, though there was definitely some rotation.

If I were Robinson I would have told them to play at 70-80%. It's clear we played a lot of first teams because we don't have a game for a week and a half now.
  • Options
    did the crowd reach three figures?
  • Options

KAG has played against Exeter, Welling, Crawley, Fulham, Truro City & Pompey and not scored. Dodoo has played in the above (apart from Exeter) and scored once. Just not good enough. I can't see the likes of Mendonca, Hales, BWP, or any other decent striker doing that. Just pray that Big Mag doesn't get injured on International duty this weekend.

How did Dodoo play at Welling, when we signed him on deadline day ?
  • Options

KAG has played against Exeter, Welling, Crawley, Fulham, Truro City & Pompey and not scored. Dodoo has played in the above (apart from Exeter) and scored once. Just not good enough. I can't see the likes of Mendonca, Hales, BWP, or any other decent striker doing that. Just pray that Big Mag doesn't get injured on International duty this weekend.

How did Dodoo play at Welling, when we signed him on deadline day ?
    Kent Senior Cup rather than the Friendly

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/59c2d7fdf0969/kent-senior-cup-report-welling-united-0-charlton-1
  • Options

gillingham
    west ham under 21's ( does anyone know if this would be at olympic stadium )/bristol rovers
    swansea under 21s
    luton town
    mk dons
    peterborough

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5a02f5f88b733/charlton-to-discover-opponents-for-last-32-of-checkatrade-trophy-on-friday-night
  • Options

Its a Mickey Mouse competition but i'd still like to go to Wembley

I did.

Full Members Cup.

Dire. Lost to a lower League team.

Can't wait to do it all again.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Its a Mickey Mouse competition but i'd still like to go to Wembley

I did.

Full Members Cup.

Dire. Lost to a lower League team.

Can't wait to do it all again.

And that was when Wembley was a good place to go. It's pony now......
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

clive said:

gillingham
    swansea under 21s
    luton town
    mk dons
    peterborough

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5a02f5f88b733/charlton-to-discover-opponents-for-last-32-of-checkatrade-trophy-on-friday-night
    So this tie will be played the first week of December, The Tuesday of which is the 5th. So 25 years on from 1992 the 1st team will be playing in a piss poor cup competition possibly against an Under21/23 team in front of less than 1000.
    Thank You Kat and Roly.
    OR they might move it to the following week
  • Options

HarryLime said:

clive said:

gillingham
    swansea under 21s
    luton town
    mk dons
    peterborough

So this tie will be played the first week of December, The Tuesday of which is the 5th. So 25 years on from 1992 the 1st team will be playing in a piss poor cup competition possibly against an Under21/23 team in front of less than 1000.
    Thank You Kat and Roly.
    OR they might move it to the following week
    FA Cup replay week.