Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Checkatrade Trophy match v Portsmouth match thread

Comments

• edited November 2017
    Ah whoops. You all know I meant corner...
  • 45' Lovely footwork from KAG to escape a couple of challenges but his shot flies off target. 0-1. #cafc
  • Ahearne-Grant gets into a good position on the edge of the #Pompey box, but fires over (45 mins)
  • 45' Two minutes added. 0-1. #cafc
  • edited November 2017
    HALF TIME | Charlton 0 Portsmouth 1.

The visitors lead at the break. #cafc

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DODn8MbWsAARs0I.jpg
  • Ah whoops. You all know I meant corner...

So are some of the crowd. They are students from University of Greenwich and had thought they'd come into the library to study. Everything was fine until they couldn't find a charging port for their phone and they promptly got up and left.
  • Ok for 10 mins. Really poor for 35. Created nothing. Dodoo is a cart horse of the highest order.
  • If only losing meant we were out of this ridiculous tournament.
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:

45' Ahearne-Grant bounces uselessly off two of our defenders with his eyes tightly closed. Somehow the ball lands at his feet with the goal at his mercy, and he casually passes it off the corner flag for a goal kick #pompey

Ooh you are naughty Leuth, but I like you :smiley:
  • Wimbledon away in the next round anybody?
  • If only losing meant we were out of this ridiculous tournament.

If we lose we come second in the league for this competition and therefore play away to the team that wins the other league
  • ross1 said:

1' Close! Ahearne-Grant stretches to reach a Fosu cross at the far post and pokes the ball just wide. 0-0. #cafc

Deja vu.
    Nothing wrong with having a go, getting to the ball and missing. It’s when players dont make an effort or leave it too late to get to the ball which is when they shouldn’t be on the pitch.
    Unless that's what they do all the time and I am sorry to say that is what KAG does all the time.
  • Get Reeco on

Not a terrible game and we were on top until they scored IMHO

Pompey side seems pretty strong.

Clarke good, like Mascoll but looked like her got done for the goal.

Defeat not the end of the world as means next game away. the
  • ross1 said:

If only losing meant we were out of this ridiculous tournament.

If we lose we come second in the league for this competition and therefore play away to the team that wins the other league
    There's no end to the excitement in this competition.
  • Even the moderators do not fancy this game as this thread not an announcement
  • Attendance: 1,307 (206 #Pompey fans)
  • edited November 2017
    The sides are back out for the second half... #cafc

Whoopee, bloody do
  • ⚽️ KICK-OFF | Portsmouth restart this @CheckatradeTrpy group match. 0-1. #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

Attendance: 1,307 (206 #Pompey fans)

A thousand more than I thought.
  • Aribo whips in a cross from the left, but it's comfortably claimed by McGee (50 mins) #pompey
  • Anfernee Dijksteel in Checkatrade action at The Valley... #cafc

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DODt9krXUAEuB64.png
  • ross1 said:

Attendance: 1,307 (206 #Pompey fans)

Yessssss. STILL PART OF HISTORY
  • Chance for the hosts when Dijksteel steals the ball from Naismith and feeds Clarke, but he shoots straight at McGee (54 mins) #pompey
  • 54' Dijksteel wins possession back and frees Clarke on the right. He cuts inside but his shot is saved. 0-1. #cafc
  • People must really dislike the company of their partners and families to attend this corker of a match..
  • People must really dislike the company of their partners and families to attend this corker of a match..

Or follow it online :wink:
  • ross1 said:

People must really dislike the company of their partners and families to attend this corker of a match..

Or follow it online :wink:
    Perhaps I should have added posting without reading...

p.s. COYR